IGNORED

Albert Adomah

silverfox

Interested to hear people's views based on his performance today (and in the away friendlies).

I reckon he has bags of potential and is set to become a City favourite.

Looks quality going forward and not afraid of defensive responsibilities either!

Also willing to move to RB to help the team out. Going to be a key player this season me thinks!

Interested to hear people's views based on his performance today (and in the away friendlies).

I reckon he has bags of potential and is set to become a City favourite.

He did okay today, But IMO did better midweek against yeovil,

Im sure he will improve throughout the season. and be an important players for us in the short and long term.

You can tell he will be a city favourite when a fair few people were after his signature :)

i gotta say, although he's been getting a lot of stick i thought tom williams did ok when he came on. probably not enough for me to want to signhim though

When i saw he was on the pitch i was like, oh here we go. hes shite

But he surprised me today and had a decent half

I still cant see us offering him a contract. But you never know we could need him sometime !

Adomah looked lively with his pace, he's gonna cause teams lots of problems this season and dont forget he wasn't playing in his preffered position of right wing today. If we get a wide left sided player this week as promised, will it mean the end of one of our other right wingers JCR, Sproule or Haynes surely we cant keep all 4 of them.

I also thought Williams did ok when he came on he wasn't affraid to put his foot in, he stopped their winger getting by him every time and put over a couple of really good crossses as well.

Hunt looks class and composed on the ball he will also become a crowd favourite

Stewart is the no-nonsense centre half we've been after for ages he's obviously not match fit yet but looks a solid unit.

Charlie (?) didnt really do much when he came on near the end so cant really comment apart from saying he looks lightening quick

i gotta say, although he's been getting a lot of stick i thought tom williams did ok when he came on. probably not enough for me to want to signhim though

you must of see Williams at Yeovil! He was awful, and looked so lost at times. I woulnt have him, sorry, not championship for me. Just my opinion though.

Albert looks like a very promising prospect at such a cheap price too, was very confident on the ball,good at tackling and had quite a decent physical presence as well. Not sure I'd play him on the right as sproule had a good game linking up well with clarkson and seems to allowed to stay up almost with clarkson than have him trying to defend or in midfield that much.

I have seen Albert twice now, Wednesdays performance being the better of the two. Although in his defence, he didnt get a lot of ball through out the game yesterday. But he certainly had a few moments still. He has good pace and ability which will lead to him being a fans favourite IMO. Maybe a rough diamond at the minute, but bags of potential.

I don't see Haynes having the physical presence to play alongside Nicky Maynard and bring the best out of him. Gets into some great positions with his pace but doesn't score enough goals so wouldn't be a first choice striker for me unless SC can turn him into a 15 to 20 a season man.

Lots of competition out wide as well. JCR played a more central role on Saturday - keep possession well, skillful and strong for a small player and will win his fair share of free kicks in dangerous areas as he is hard to dispossess.

Ivan could be a revelation this year and gets a decent quota of goals. I thought it was telling when he said he was being played further up the pitch now. GJ got the best out of him when he did this and then for whatever reason he started with ultra-cautious formations and the wide men and strikers suffered. Ivan will also benefit from having Nicky Hunt as full-back - looks as if he can put the ball where he wants to. Bradley Orr has done the club a big favour as it would have triggered the need and provided funds for the Hunt deal and of course a much needed solid central defender in the form of Stewart coming in as part of the deal.

Marlon Jackson (probably more likely to get a chance off the bench out wide than as striker) and Albert both look sharp and full of potential so I don't see Steve Coppell bringing in another wide player unless he identifies a natural left footed player to come in. That would surely mean offloading one of the naturally right footed wide players. Not sure which one as they all seem set to have good seasons but they can't all be played.

Archived