IGNORED

Tristan Plummer?

ChubStixx

I don't know if there is a topic on him already, so apologies if there is.

As far as I'm aware he's been released now. What went wrong? At one point he was being linked to the likes of Arsenal and there was uncertainty as to whether he'd sign professional terms with us.

He's 20 now, so he should be establishing himself in a first team somewhere if he's realistically going to make it. So once again, what went wrong? Will he make it?

I came across

youtube video and it got me wondering, that's all.

It's a shame really, given that there was such a lot of hype around him and what with him being a local lad too. Perhaps being released will be a reality check and wake up call for him.

Did he go to Paris team on trial this summer? Other than that, haven't seen his name linked to anyone this summer. I'm sure a Conference club team, at least, will pick him up (Bath?) and hopefully he can build a decent career for himself. With City increasingly on the up youngsters need to be very good to get in the squad, and unfortunately we have to let many go. But players like Ryan Harley and Elliot Benyon are proof that they can still have a successful career in the lower leagues.

Did he go to Paris team on trial this summer? Other than that, haven't seen his name linked to anyone this summer. I'm sure a Conference club team, at least, will pick him up (Bath?) and hopefully he can build a decent career for himself. With City increasingly on the up youngsters need to be very good to get in the squad, and unfortunately we have to let many go. But players like Ryan Harley and Elliot Benyon are proof that they can still have a successful career in the lower leagues.

Thats the last I heard of him...

yes he had a trial at a french premier team, not sure which one though, and he is now playing local football in a sunday league i believe.

Sorry to be pedantic about this, The only Parisian team in the french first division (premier league) is Paris St German and he certainly did not have a trial with them. The next Parisian team is Paris FC who are in the national league (3rd division) which is barely conference standard believe me, Which is where I believe he had his trial.

it's strange how people remember players. For instance I will always remember Noble as a totally unfulfilled talent, Capable of creating and playing some sublime football and scoring great goals. Unfortunately only really delivering consistency in one in every 5 or 6 games, occasionally changing games from the bench. But many seem to remember him as consistently great player who we let go prematurely.

He did however score 3 of the most important goals in our recent history.

it's strange how people remember players. For instance I will always remember Noble as a totally unfulfilled talent, Capable of creating and playing some sublime football and scoring great goals. Unfortunately only really delivering consistency in one in every 5 or 6 games, occasionally changing games from the bench. But many seem to remember him as consistently great player who we let go prematurely.

He did however score 3 of the most important goals in our recent history.

I was and am a fan of Noble a really good player. His problem appeared to be his engine. The lad would fade out of games and was much more of a 65 minute player than a ninety. If he could increase his stamina and his fitness he could still play at a much higher level than Exeter...No disrespect meant to Exeter of course

I was and am a fan of Noble a really good player. His problem appeared to be his engine. The lad would fade out of games and was much more of a 65 minute player than a ninety. If he could increase his stamina and his fitness he could still play at a much higher level than Exeter...No disrespect meant to Exeter of course

he could deffinately be a championship player if he sorts out his problems!

Archived