IGNORED

Vuvuzelas

redhead

I get the impression they last as long as the average Christmas present. I could hear a few on the go with the kids in the back gardens round my way a couple of weeks ago but now nothing.

Of course they could have been rammed in places where the sun don't shine by helpful bystanders.

So many clubs have banned them probably people think they are banned full stop.

:trumpet:

....maybe a strictly one time, one off never to be repeated AG appearance of the dreaded vuvuzela could be considered as a tribute to David James efforts in South Africa this summer? :trumpet:

One BIG blast for one game .. to welcome DJ to Bristol City -then lets chuck the plastic gimmicks in the bin & get down to serious footballing matters & concentrate on Bristol City FC's new era.

What do ya think??

....maybe a strictly one time, one off never to be repeated AG appearance of the dreaded vuvuzela could be considered as a tribute to David James efforts in South Africa this summer? :trumpet:

One BIG blast for one game .. to welcome DJ to Bristol City -then lets chuck the plastic gimmicks in the bin & get down to serious footballing matters & concentrate on Bristol City FC's new era.

What do ya think??

Better off have a mass parade of comedy afro's at least you wont pi$$ everyone off, it wouldnt last long stood next to me!

What do ya think??

Would he really need reminding of this English debacle?.....my guess is definately not! disapointed2se.gif

Archived