IGNORED

Cardiff City

James

Am I right in thinking they've signed a couple of players but the deals haven't been approved by the FA because of the transfer embargo, which presumably means they've given them contracts, paid signing on fees etc. but can't field the players?

Am I right in thinking they've signed a couple of players but the deals haven't been approved by the FA because of the transfer embargo, which presumably means they've given them contracts, paid signing on fees etc. but can't field the players?

really? rofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifrofl2br.gifthats hilarious im sorry do they think if they sign the players the fa will have to lift the embargo? ridiculous club run by idiots

It's bullshit I fear!

I am fortunate/unfortunate enough to be in contact with someone very close to the club and I can assure you this "gossip" was not passed on lightly...

Every player in the squad is available to buy "at the right price"

Yes but that's been the case for a while it's a bit less sensationalist than the club putting the whole squad up for sale on Monday morning.

I hope they lose the lot and this story has real legs, seems unlikely though that the players whilst still being payed will move to any other championship club as Cardiff pay ridiculous wages.

Should this be true, I'd suggest a sizeable bid for Whittingham. I heard recently that Ipswich bid 1 million for him, and were thought to be close to matching Cardiff's valuation. I'd suggest a bid of 2 million would be excellent business for a player of that age and quality, and the goals and assists he provides from midfield could prove priceless. Obviously we have no idea how much money is available and perhaps there would be nowhere enar enough for this kind of bid, wages are of course also an issue...as always.

I also highly rate Bothroyd and would love to have him here. He's a handful for any Championship defence and often doesn't get the credit he deserves. He's powerful as well as being very good technically, creating as many goals as he actually scores. Chopra would score a lot less without him in the team.

Archived