IGNORED

Allow Me To Introduce...

Oops

How wierd is that? I've got the Forty Licks CD in the car and it was playing that very track not 10 mins ago....spooky :o

Thanks for the welcome, I didn't want to join over the weekend and steal big D's thunder so I left it till today. I'm not one of these mentalists who joins a forum then types reams of crap just to get noticed, I'll just lurk in the background and occasionally my incisive, thoughtful contributions will win you all over. Cole Skuse once said "Cheers mate" to me in a Tesco Metro car park when I graciously gave him (as a pedestrian) the right of way, so I know what I'm talking about.

Thanks once again for the welcome, I think I'm going to like it here ;)

How wierd is that? I've got the Forty Licks CD in the car and it was playing that very track not 10 mins ago....spooky :o

Thanks for the welcome, I didn't want to join over the weekend and steal big D's thunder so I left it till today. I'm not one of these mentalists who joins a forum then types reams of crap just to get noticed, I'll just lurk in the background and occasionally my incisive, thoughtful contributions will win you all over. Cole Skuse once said "Cheers mate" to me in a Tesco Metro car park when I graciously gave him (as a pedestrian) the right of way, so I know what I'm talking about.

Quality!

Hello Oops and Welcome to the Mental Institution.

Loving the picture! It reminds me of a girl at school (not Stacey Penton)

who had that amount of hair and colour (minus the glasses), but not on her head. :liar:

Swimming was always an amusing time. :shocking:

Welcome. But can you confirm that had it been Ian Holloway you would have stepped on the gas...

Archived