IGNORED

Adebola Return?

Max.

First post here so little credibility but heard from someone well known around these parts that a former striker will sign for us tomorrow, don't have a name at the moment but Adebola seems a possibility. Or even Lita.

Cheers.

Guest ITKBCFC

Why are there loads of new people posting crap that probs isnt even true, get a life :bruce_h4h:

Why do people keep bullshitting!

Hope you aren't refering to me lads :disapointed2se:

I was told after Saturdays game that a well known female supporter (not Dolly) said that Jason Roberts was coming to City on Tuesday, he's an ex player.

Could be true!

Wouldn't be a bad signing fella but has a history with us.

Guest fatrv

Wouldn't be a bad signing fella but has a history with us.

You live in a dream world he played 3 games for us which he probably cant remember anyway, you live in a fantasy world mate need get your head out your own ass.

You live in a dream world he played 3 games for us which he probably cant remember anyway, you live in a fantasy world mate need get your head out your own ass.

Still makes him an ex-player then!

I appreciate it's unlikely and was just repeating something that was mentioned on Saturday. Why that makes you so abusive is beyond me!

Guest fatrv

Still makes him an ex-player then!

I appreciate it's unlikely and was just repeating something that was mentioned on Saturday. Why that makes you so abusive is beyond me!

People who come on here to sprout s$%^ they've heard from there mums mates friends dogs brothers uncles cat's niece thats what really grinds my gears 99.99% of everything posted on this forum is bullsh*&

He played 3 games and then went AWOL before returning to sign for the Gas so I'd imagine there is a bit of history there.

People who come on here to sprout s$%^ they've heard from there mums mates friends dogs brothers uncles cat's niece thats what really grinds my gears 99.99% of everything posted on this forum is bullsh*&

If it grinds you don't read it. You have no knowledge whether ciderup's source is credible or not.

Archived