IGNORED

Adebola Return?

Max.

It was mentioned at Saturdays game! I don't know if it's true or not but it fits with the OP's statement that an ex player may sign tomorrow.

If no one posted rumours on here it would be a very quiet forum. As it's a discussion forum, I thought it would be worth discussing.

I sense methane.

People who come on here to sprout s$%^ they've heard from there mums mates friends dogs brothers uncles cat's niece thats what really grinds my gears 99.99% of everything posted on this forum is bullsh*&

I thought I seen a thread of yours and it included a rumour being started about Shane Lowry

Lets look at this logically

Take a look at this list City Players . Now remove......

All that are not good enough....

All that are retired....

Probably leaves you with 3 names.

Leroy LITA

Dele ADEBOLA

and

Jason ROBERTS

Add this...

I was told after Saturdays game that a well known female supporter (not Dolly) said that Jason Roberts was coming to City on Tuesday, he's an ex player.

Could be true!

And finally, to top off a top rate, close season football rumor, I give you this. Daily Mirror.

You read it here first!!!

People who come on here to sprout s$%^ they've heard from there mums mates friends dogs brothers uncles cat's niece thats what really grinds my gears 99.99% of everything posted on this forum is bullsh*&

Then why join today???

If it grinds you don't read it. You have no knowledge whether ciderup's source is credible or not.

I think a mini forum invasion is taking place. a few have joined over the last couple of days and have just posted crap really.

I'm going to change the attitude towards Roberts, I'd love him back at the "Gate" if we can get him for the right price.

I dunno. I really don't know about this one. Was more excited when I saw the names of kitson and Beattie but all seems to of gone quiet. Also Scotland didn't excite that much but, I dunno. Arghh.

Babbies

I agree this thread is a bit pointless and a bit crap. That is why we have all read it.......

HOWEVER, never one to miss such an opportunity as this, and as we are talking returning heroes, what about ........

(:rofl2br: )

DAVID RENNIE!

Oh? You want an explanation for this, and how he could improve the squad?

Simples. 'The square ball'. Otherwise known as passing the ball to a player on your own team, who is at an angle of 90 degrees to the touchlines. Who do we have in the squad that can pass a ball as square as David Rennie can?

Answer: no-one.

QED.

Taxi for Rennie speaks the truth once more.

Good night, god bless.

P.S. And his wages would be less than James.

If it is Roberts then I would welcome him back. Although he was petulant to walk out it was understandable as he was dropped after a superb striking performance scoring away at Oldham. He was young and full of potential then, now he is the accomplished player and another with Premier League abilities, which is what we need to take steps forward.

styvar??? been training so its possible.

Has he?! I know there was a thread discussing the fact he wsa returning but ive seen/heard nothing to confirm this?

I for one hope its true as you never know, he could be like new signing under the magic management of Coppell :innocent06:

Archived