IGNORED

Arsenals Jet And Simpson....

Bishops Finger

Jay Emmanuel Thomas.Good mate of his, often comes horse racing with me and a mate of mine who I'm agent for Nathan Alison. He loves London and didn't really want to go on loan last season. He really feels he has a chance of breaking into the first team at Arsenal and Arsene has given him his full confidence and made him reserve team Captain. I suggested it to him about 6 weeks ago, that he should come here and he said he only wants to stay at Arsenal this season and not go out on loan. He said he wants to get in the first team and believes he has a genuine chance of doing so. He felt he needed to step up this season to be successful and another year in the Championship is not going to help him do that,

Jay Emmanuel Thomas.Good mate of his, often comes horse racing with me and a mate of mine who I'm agent for Nathan Alison. He loves London and didn't really want to go on loan last season. He really feels he has a chance of breaking into the first team at Arsenal and Arsene has given him his full confidence and made him reserve team Captain. I suggested it to him about 6 weeks ago, that he should come here and he said he only wants to stay at Arsenal this season and not go out on loan. He said he wants to get in the first team and believes he has a genuine chance of doing so. He felt he needed to step up this season to be successful and another year in the Championship is not going to help him do that,

Great info, but a friendly word of advice, it pays to keep your own council.

If I was your employer and my name was splashed across a forum I would

drop you like a stone. Name droping is a sure way to loose a valued client.

fair dinkum but what he wants and what he is offered are not always in sync.. Arsene might say to him, look, go out on loan for 3 months and then we will have you back and we will monitor you while away. Right now i cannot guarantee you a place. It might enhance his chances not hinder them in other words. Since you know him you might wish to say that to him and also that we can all fully understand he wants to play at the highest level and for the Gunners but think about all the ways he can enhance that chance and do not always think being in the reserves is the best place to be.

I do not know enough about this guy but assume he is a rising star. I am sure, if he comes here and does well, that he will receive enormous adulation and increase his reputation.... that is crucial to his development.

No chance! Went to the emirates cup on sunday he was subbed off at half time and looked out of place in the Arsenal team didnt look good enough. Got a lot of stick from Arsenal fans by me they seem to think hes no where near good enough and they should have got rid a while a go.

Saying that he looked quality for Donny against us last season despite how terrible we were that day.

sorry to drag this up again but i follow @footballagent46 who is a football agent and often posts forthcoming deals on his page of players he works with (usually spot on, as he has no reason to lie)

This was his post earlier today:

Rumour has it a couple Arsenal players off to Bristol City - Simpson & Emmanuel Thomas. "Proper" loans!

Interesting!

sorry to drag this up again but i follow @footballagent46 who is a football agent and often posts forthcoming deals on his page of players he works with (usually spot on, as he has no reason to lie)

This was his post earlier today:

Rumour has it a couple Arsenal players off to Bristol City - Simpson & Emmanuel Thomas. "Proper" loans!

Interesting!

:fingerscrossed: keep us updated mate

Archived