IGNORED

All Gone Quiet Again

wurzel

Think thats it, what with the squad photo yesterday! Which leaves us Very lightweight upfront!

What a ludicrious response. This will in no way affect whether or not we make any new signings. Picture the scene...

Steve, Lionel Messi has expressed his interest in coming to City. He's always had a great love for both cider and his childhood idol Alan Walsh and believes that he's achieved all he can for Barca. He's decided he wants to join City, achieving a life-long ambition to help further the ambitions of a less-fashionable club and in doing so become a City icon. He will play for a salary of 10k a week, as money is not important to him and he will buy out his contract from Barca from his own pocket. You up for it Steve?

Obviously not, we've had our squad photo you silly ****. Don't be so ridiculous.

Madness!

What a ludicrious response. This will in no way affect whether or not we make any new signings. Picture the scene...

Steve, Lionel Messi has expressed his interest in coming to City. He's always had a great love for both cider and his childhood idol Alan Walsh and believes that he's achieved all he can for Barca. He's decided he wants to join City, achieving a life-long ambition to help further the ambitions of a less-fashionable club and in doing so become a City icon. He will play for a salary of 10k a week, as money is not important to him and he will buy out his contract from Barca from his own pocket. You up for it Steve?

Obviously not, we've had our squad photo you silly ****. Don't be so ridiculous.

Madness!

We might make a point of signing him after the squad photo - scruffy git!

I hope it is wood. I was only talking about him yesterday to a mate of mine. I rate him from what I've seen, looks strong and fairly quick. Looked good in the world cup too. No goals on his record yet but even when he came on against us at AG last year I thought he looked like a handful, just needs a run of games.

Current club Wolves? Last club by the sea = Bouremouth................. is it Sam Vokes?

Well done Sherlock and you can have the cudos knowing it all.

As I am sick of people sending me private messages....25 in the last 30 mins...

Crystal Palace boss George Burley is in talks with Wolves to sign striker Sam Vokes on loan.

The Welsh youngster could lose his place in Mick McCarthy's squad with the arrival of record buy Stephen Fletcher from Burnley.

Palace want a proven goalscorer and Vokes could be allowed to move in the next 48 hours to get first-team football in the season ahead.

Vokes joined Wolves from Bournemouth and McCarthy doesn't want to lose him permanently.

- If you believe the mirror

Archived