IGNORED

Right Back?

redhead

I think he will opt for 4 at the back as he has no other choices tbh. Could gow with Tom Williams over Mac but I hope not.

Jamie McAllister, Liam Fontaine, Damion Stewart, Cole Skuse

What midfield shape he will go for i dont know but I suspect he will opt for Clarkson upfront on his own with a 5 man midfield and someone in the hole, I have no idea I'm glad im not the manager tbh. Or 4 3 3 saying that.

I reckon Davros is spot on with 4-5-1 and players likely for Millwall. Coppell is desperate to make a good start and he won't want to risk losing this game. It's a shame though as these are the kind of opportunities that lads like Edwards wait for...maybe he is worth a go? He'll not only be fired up because it's the first game of the season but also because he'll be keen to impress since he's seen what a couple of games has done for Ribs. I hope he gets a shot

I wouldn't be suprised (or dissapointed) to see Edwards in the starting 11 on Saturday, he needs to prove his worth at some point or risk being moved on at the end of the season, now is as good a time as any surely?!

Or have all the posters on here who feel that "youth need a chance to shine" suddenly crawled back into their shells? :innocent06:

Archived