IGNORED

Vokes Signs On Loan - Official

Bishops Finger

Sorry, but he is absolute SHI** one good season for Walsall, he is not what we need! We need proven

Don't mean to put a downer on him already, but he is cr**

When did he play for Walsall? Thought Wolves signed him from Bournemouth. And he is only 20 so cut him some slack.

Sorry, but he is absolute SHI** one good season for Walsall, he is not what we need! We need proven

Don't mean to put a downer on him already, but he is cr**

You seem to have him confused with someone else...looks like he has potential and did well for Bournemouth before joining Wolves. Yet to know if he will be a success or not, we shall see.

'Dont mean to put a downer on him already, but he is crap' - isnt that quite a contradictory sentence?

Personally I think this is an excellent signing, even with everyone fit Vokes would likely start. Given the way we'll play and the type of player he is, this could well be an absolute steal and, providing his attitude is right, he could eclipse the David James signing through on pitch performances.

Think we could do a lot worse.... eg paul furlong! Seen him play a few times and thought he looked decent, think he might have lost his way abit at wolves due to the strength of there squad, but if we were signing him from bournemouth after the form he showed there we would all probably have been quite excited. Not a big name but decent player and what we need at this moment in time with maynard out imo

I think he'll be a great signing! Been chatting with my Wolves mate about what he'd be like for us for a couple of months. He thought we wouldn't get him because of the new squad rules, as he's a youngster he wouldn't take one of the 25 spaces. I think we're lucky to have him!

Sam vokes has signed on loan until january according to evil post.... So we can all stop wetting out knickers about owen now I suppose!?

From reading this last night, everybody thought that this was a load of guff because of what Mick McCarthy had said in the sky sports article.

Archived