IGNORED

Graffiti Attack At Ashton Gate

cider head

Now there's an idea.............................. Oi Banksy....................you should be down the gate(?) David might give you some tips on ART

Turning BCFC into an exhibition canvas............................................ anyone else get the picture?

Brave enough Banksy?........ feel free to IM me :)

Facebook campain anyone :)

We all have our part to play in upping BCFC profile and this strikes me as a good shout

Superb. The East End lads have yet again added to the atmosphere in the ground, and fair play to the club who have moved on so much from the dark days of refusing to even allow the EE to be opened. Has there been any talks about having similar things at the new stadium?

Superb. The East End lads have yet again added to the atmosphere in the ground, and fair play to the club who have moved on so much from the dark days of refusing to even allow the EE to be opened. Has there been any talks about having similar things at the new stadium?

I think similar works should definately be considered for the new stadium. It would give it a more homely feel and add a great deal of character. I have the misfortune of having to drive past Legoland on a regular basis and it is just completely devoid of character (although Cardiff probably couldn't afford a tin of paint, let alone a brush at the moment). I would hate for City to go the same way. Is the St Georges cross on the projected images actually going to be on the new stadium?

I think similar works should definately be considered for the new stadium. It would give it a more homely feel and add a great deal of character. I have the misfortune of having to drive past Legoland on a regular basis and it is just completely devoid of character (although Cardiff probably couldn't afford a tin of paint, let alone a brush at the moment). I would hate for City to go the same way. Is the St Georges cross on the projected images actually going to be on the new stadium?

I think thats just artists impression of how images could be projected. And if I remember, the st. george cross was only on the world cup 40,000 layout.

Absolutely stunning, great colours.

This is fantastic, and asan arty type myself am really impressed.... However, the river has never looked that blue!!! and I cant see a load of litter of trollies anywhere.... would of also been nice to show that slanting rock face, that had the words ADE PLEASE STAY or some words to that affect!!... thats what Banksy would do!!

Archived