IGNORED

Saturdays Game

miloemily

Just back from a week away in the lakes on a crap holiday, it has rained all week. Anyway cannot wait for tomorrow, score predicitions please

2-1 City

Skusse and Clarkson

Att 18239

I gather they are expecting a crowd of around 16k which would be a great start to the season IMO

I may be wrong, but even with segregation I would expect a possible crowds of over 18k

Segregation is segregation. I've never been aware of it being made larger for certain teams? If fans are intent on getting over then an extra few rows won't make any difference

I may be wrong, but even with segregation I would expect a possible crowds of over 18k

Segregation is segregation. I've never been aware of it being made larger for certain teams? If fans are intent on getting over then an extra few rows won't make any difference

It does get bigger for certain guests just however the OB decide they want it. I have, however just been on the online ticketing just to see what would be available and I am pleased to say, if I put in 2 tickets for most 'some available' blocks it says that only single seats are available so it will definitely be a pretty big gate. With the gap between both the williams and east end plus the random empty seats in the ground we could be looking at 18k. I know 'sell outs' before in big games have only been 18k. I guess we'll find out. Bring on 3pm tomorrow!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Archived