IGNORED

Millwall Match Thread

xlBristolCitylx

Good job it's a marathon not a sprint. We have been dreadful. The balls spent more time in the air than on the ground. Like watching last season to be honest. Still, early days, but what I expected so far given injuries and a team featuring several new players

Can't remember a season where we had so many injuries this early in a seaon!

Last season, only a few games into the season we had a virus and injuries so that GJ was struggling to find 11 fit players enoug to start.

We never really recovered from that, and that's what worries me about this season.

****. Millwall of all teams as well. At least it wasn't those sheep ****ers across the bridge I suppose. Glad I couldn't even listen to it in the end (In Abu Dhabi at the moment and everything fun is blocked or not allowed here).

****. Millwall of all teams as well. At least it wasn't those sheep ****ers across the bridge I suppose. Glad I couldn't even listen to it in the end (In Abu Dhabi at the moment and everything fun is blocked or not allowed here).

I'm just off a plane from KL via Dubai. 22 hours travelling and didn't go to bed 'cos I wanted to follow the game -stoopid deccision

Archived