IGNORED

George Boyd?

James

I really do rate him! proven at this level and could be the answer to our lack of natural left sided width. P'boro value him at around 1.5m so would surely be worth considering?

Wages can't be to much of a problem as surely p'boro don't pay out ridiculous packets?

Thoughts?

I really do rate him! proven at this level and could be the answer to our lack of natural left sided width. P'boro value him at around 1.5m so would surely be worth considering?

Wages can't be to much of a problem as surely p'boro don't pay out ridiculous packets?

Thoughts?

Just signed a new contract so doesn't look like he is in any hurry to leave. I'm told SC was talking yesterday about not spending big money and consolidating. Didn't hear any interview myself so no idea if true but if so we can rule out any such signing I assume.

There is no way Gary J will let him go. Added to the fact he has just signed a new contract, reportedly the highest wages Pboro have ever laid out on a player. Also the squad GJ has assembled at PBoro, they are likely to have a very good season. Side note, worth a tenner on them for promotion.

You're right, GJ will mount a serious assault on the title with that squad this year, I think he's right at home with a guy like Barry Fry as chairman, I bet he learned a lot about himself towards the end of his reign here and he'll be better off for it.

I for one want them to win it for him

Thoughts?

Any chance you could back this statement up? I'm confused as to how you think he is 'proven' at this level..................

HA quite. :)

I actually rate Boyd, but he was part of a team that got relegated from this league last season and then spent an unsuccessful time on loan at Forest, so still unproven at this level. I personally think we should aim for an established Championship left sided midfielder.

Archived