IGNORED

Damion Stewart

James

Yes its Tuesday

But after yesterdays performance would we miss him??

Yes.

He needs time (like a lot of the new players) to settle down into a team, new area, new partnership, new training routine, new stadium, new coloured shirt on his back, new set of fans etc. etc. etc

I thought he had a reasonable game, considering the performance of the rest of the team. My only comment is that he looks like he could lose a few more pounds of summer fat.

Got to agree there (on both points). Looked relatively assured on the ball and was a big intimidating presence. It was hardly his fault Millwall were allowed to run through midfield repeatedly.

Silly way to get sent off though. Coppell certainly thought a card was unjustified and though I'm less sure of that, I thought his first booking was dodgy.

We now have a really threadbare defence for Tuesday. :noexp:

Got to agree there (on both points). Looked relatively assured on the ball and was a big intimidating presence. It was hardly his fault Millwall were allowed to run through midfield repeatedly.

Silly way to get sent off though. Coppell certainly thought a card was unjustified and though I'm less sure of that, I thought his first booking was dodgy.

We now have a really threadbare defence for Tuesday. :noexp:

I'd put the 'reserve' reserves out on tuesday, just to make sure we don't pick up any more injuries to our already depleted squad.

is it just me or was anyone else not inpressed with his positional play yesterday?

no your're not alone. I thought he had a good game and saved us a few times, good awareness to. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Thought Fonts was lacking, Hunt was unfit and Macca , well .......:tumbleweed:

is it just me or was anyone else not inpressed with his positional play yesterday?

no your're not alone. I thought he had a good game and saved us a few times, good awareness to. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Thought Fonts was lacking, Hunt was unfit and Macca , well .......:tumbleweed:

Doh!! read your post again and realised i disagreed with you! never mind. Stewart will be fine imo but we do look like conceding dont we and much as i love Louis he aint getting any younger but keep him for now. Gotta build from the back as well as the whole squad and Bout half of our squad, also imo, just aint good enough simple as.

This is not a knee jerk reaction from yesterday just that yesterday was worryingly similar to many days last season. Saying that a lot of problems could be solved by discovering a winning mentality. Our lot are very fragile it seems.

gonna be here next year???..;

Macca

Fonts

Sproule

Clarkson

Akinde

Nyantanga

How about something a bit more Spanish?;

..........JAMES......

.HUNT.....STEWART....CAREY..........LB......

......ELLIOT/SKUSE.....CISSE........

...................MF................................

......MAYNARD......CF......HAYNES/JCR

SUBS

HENDO

RIBERO

WILSON

WILLIAMS

ADOMAH

JACKSON

ELLIOT/SKUSE

HAYNES/JCR

Archived