IGNORED

Disappointing, But Not The End Of The World...

SimplyRed

well dodged.

Dave, I've had plenty of 'exchanges of views' with you in the past and have come to the conclusion that you adopt a combative attitude on virtually all of your posts because you must feel you must have something to prove.

I'm not interested in engaging in pointless 'debates' with you, especially when you hijack good threads like this one with your petty attempts at point scoring against anyone whose view you don't agree with.

No! Fontaine is far more usefull as a center back and not cut out for left back position.That said, McAllister was simply awfull yesterday and Coppell must be looking to replace him at left back.

Shame Ryan Bertrand went to Florest, I think we were in for him too.

Screw it, change formation, play 3 centre halfs and flood the midfield or attack, your formation should be representative of the best players you have, if we don't have a capable left back then we shouldn't try playing 4-4-2.

I cant slate Macca as I've not seen him play recently, but he's never had competition for as long as I can remember, Christ did he replace Micky Bell all those years ago?

read the posts. its perfectly obvious.

Its not a vendetta. Its asking reasonable questions. Probably called bullying on here though.

it may not be personal against robbored but you do seem to come across confrontational at times, maybe you should try using a different style :dunno:

sorry for going off topic simplyred

Dave, I've had plenty of 'exchanges of views' with you in the past and have come to the conclusion that you adopt a combative attitude on virtually all of your posts because you must feel you must have something to prove.

I'm not interested in engaging in pointless 'debates' with you, especially when you hijack good threads like this one with your petty attempts at point scoring against anyone whose view you don't agree with.

Your not interested because you dont have the answers and its an easy cop out.

I have not adopted an attitude. I have asked you a perfectly reasonable civil question. I even said please. But I guess that doesnt suit your decision to run away from answering it.

Whose Dave?

it may not be personal against robbored but you do seem to come across confrontational at times, maybe you should try using a different style :dunno:

sorry for going off topic simplyred

I said: you cut a lot of my reply out in your answer. Can you answer it all please.

Whats confrontational about that?

Whilst i expected us to win yesterday, i wasn't too disappointed that we lost as there has been major disruption to personnel in our pre season and we are still missing some key new signings. It was easy to rationalise the result and i am completely confident that Coppell will have us firing on all cylinders soon and i expect it will be five or six games before that realistically happens.

Onwards and upwards

Archived