IGNORED

Ashton Gate

Gasty bcfc

6 - 10 seats next to me are restricted view and dont get sold. Must be quite a few rows like that in the Williams stand.

Too many performances like Saturday and seats with restricted or no view of the pitch might be in demand!

theres one thing i can never work out. we have 21,497 seats yet are mass attendance is 18,500? i no we have segregation but that isnt 3,000 seats?

It is because of the segregation and safety areas

When Rugby is down there, there are no restricted areas or safety areas. As the police do not get trouble

When big games like Millwall Leeds Gash etc are down there, the police and safety officers insist on segregation and safety areas

This is the fact.

Does anyone know whether the attendance given, includes seats given to family and friends by the players and also those of the Directors box. Or is it purely seats sold to the public?

They deduct a lot of seats from the overall attendance for tax reasons and VAT reasons for example. If they give away some seats these are not included, concessions I dont think get included as they are special VAT case and a few others as well as all the seats that dont get sold.

It is because of the segregation and safety areas

When Rugby is down there, there are no restricted areas or safety areas. As the police do not get trouble

When big games like Millwall Leeds Gash etc are down there, the police and safety officers insist on segregation and safety areas

This is the fact.

It is a shame that the performance was so poor as those occasional fans probably won't be back for a while now.

Archived