IGNORED

Southend Match Thread

!james

Hmm. I know we're struggling with injuries, but that midfield must be the most lightweight we could field.

No problem with LJ playing - He should have started in centre midfield on Saturday. But Elliott should be in there, with Cole playing at the back.

Would you rather play Elliott tonight so he's tired for DOnny on the weekend? He's got dodgy knees remember. Were putting out the best we can whilst ensuring our best and most important players dont get injured (James and Marv).

Would you rather play Elliott tonight so he's tired for Donny on the weekend? He's got dodgy knees remember. Were putting out the best we can whilst ensuring our best and most important players dont get injured (James and Marv).

Also, how does anyone on here know whether he's got a knock or not?

We are so short at present that anyone slightly doubtful shouldn't be risked.

Same applies for the comment about Stvyar being on the bench, who else is there, then?

Would you rather play Elliott tonight so he's tired for DOnny on the weekend? He's got dodgy knees remember. Were putting out the best we can whilst ensuring our best and most important players dont get injured (James and Marv).

Well, Skuse will be able to revert back to centre midfield on Saturday (assuming he doesnt get injured!). James not playing is no problem as we have more than adequate back up with Gerks and Hendo.

Surely Elliott isnt going to be like Ledley King and not be able to play more than once a week. Its only the second game of the season ffs!

Still, in Coppell we trust. Lets see how it goes.

COYR

Guest Bishops Finger

Elliot was pony on saturday, rather see those three trying to create a goal than him doing sod all. Should be afew goals in that team, will be surprised if we can keep a clean sheet though...

Also, how does anyone on here know whether he's got a knock or not?

We are so short at present that anyone slightly doubtful shouldn't be risked.

Same applies for the comment about Stvyar being on the bench, who else is there, then?

I am assuming that Elliott is fit to play. Would agree that he shouldnt play if he has got a knock, but I've not seen any mention of that.

Styvar will come off the bench to score the winner....!

I didnt want that to sound like a moan as I know you work VERY hard.

It's ok.. not sure why its not working. Might be the compression stuff has confused it.. grr..

Archived