IGNORED

The Warnock Effect

luke_bristol

Dosent this just show what these well paid people are capable of doing to us though, albeit most of us keep it locked up inside us, he's right though how could QPR not beat Port Vale at home, I expect he paid a fair portion of his dole money to watch that dross that they must've served up, yet one fan had the nerve to tell him to shut up, maybe some people can accept such abject performances,

Remember £30 is a lot of money for anyone

There's a few bits off footage of him at last nights game on You Tube. Ironically the first one is him turning around to the crowd behind him saying 'support the f'ing team' and the last one is him screaming at the team and Warnock saying they're shit! That is the original fickle fan! He clarly has huge anger management issues! Very funny though

That is ******g quality. :laugh:

What would his Gran say?

Hopefully there was no one below who got a hair full of spit.

Love it at the end when all you can here is 'come on Vale' it's as if they heard him.

I watched this and thought i saw the biggest talk spit ever coming from this blokes mouth , until i realised it was actually the football being launched up field by the keeper!!!

I watched this and thought i saw the biggest talk spit ever coming from this blokes mouth , until i realised it was actually the football being launched up field by the keeper!!!

In the words of delboy - What a plonker I am.:yes:

Well spotted there mate. I think I need my ******* eyes tested. :blink:

Archived