IGNORED

Songs For Saturday

grifty

Millen says Coppell is a **** Coppel is a **** Coppel is a ****

Who the **** is steve coppell who the **** is steve coppel who the **** is steve coppell Millens gona take us up

We love you Millen your gona take us up We love you Millen you think coppells a **** We love you Millen trust in me when I say

Interesting post this and something that I was thinking on the away back from The Gate this afternoon, everyone I think can vouch for this one saturday....

To the tune of "Go West"

Coppell what a waste of time, Coppell what a waste of time

Quite simple and easy for everyone to get right away, because fans of opposing teams will be taunting us for a while so our chance to show that actually we're not that bothered

I'd prefer a positive supportive chant for Millen rather than any negative chants about Coppell.

I'm sure the players and new manager would too!

City need positivity at this time!

:city:

A chant of "One Keith Millen" Would go down well

wat planet are some of you on, Coppell left for his own reasons that are not known and cannot be criticised, dwelling on the past will not move us a football club forward!

The players and Millen will not apprcieate anti-coppell songs at the keepmoat and wherever and I for one won't be joining it.

Now more than ever all the players and management need us 110% behind them and that starts on saturday, its happened, its gone,

KEITH MILLENS CIDER ARMY BCFC!!

:englandsmile4wf::city::city::city:

wat planet are some of you on, Coppell left for his own reasons that are not known and cannot be criticised, dwelling on the past will not move us a football club forward!

The players and Millen will not apprcieate anti-coppell songs at the keepmoat and wherever and I for one won't be joining it.

Now more than ever all the players and management need us 110% behind them and that starts on saturday, its happened, its gone,

KEITH MILLENS CIDER ARMY BCFC!!

:englandsmile4wf::city::city::city:

Exactly my thoughts.

To the Johnson says tune.......

We all say

Coppell is a ****

You've only got one song tune......

Coppell, we dont need Coppell.

To the we got micky bell tune.

We got Keith Millen

We got Keith Millen

we got Millen