IGNORED

Coppell Cider - Bottled In Bristol

norwichrobin

A brewery rep called in and asked us to stock this.

At first i was quite keen, it looked fresh and full of sparkle. It came from a place with an excellent tradition that had produced some wonderful product in the past.

However, upon opening it, a certain amount of the fizz evapourated and it all went a little bit flat. Despite feeling rather in need of a refreshing uplift, the actual product didnt really live upto expectations and now, having not been sure whether to continue with the beverage, i'm kind of glad that we didn't opt to stock it as i am left with a horrible, extreemely sour taste in my mouth...

:disapointed2se:

A brewery rep called in and asked us to stock this.

At first i was quite keen, it looked fresh and full of sparkle. It came from a place with an excellent tradition that had produced some wonderful product in the past.

However, upon opening it, a certain amount of the fizz evapourated and it all went a little bit flat. Despite feeling rather in need of a refreshing uplift, the actual product didnt really live upto expectations and now, having not been sure whether to continue with the beverage, i'm kind of glad that we didn't opt to stock it as i am left with a horrible, extreemely sour taste in my mouth...

:disapointed2se:

ha ha well done gang dont forget 0% STRENGTH - ONLY FOUR HALFS THEN ITS A TAXI HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's the stuff.snack.gif

I remember drinking a pint of that at the Swan in Tockington soon after we went up.

There's still an unopened bottle behind the bar, clearly visible, on a shelf in the Nova Scotia.

Still got a bottle unopened here at home ,has been kept in a safe place for many years now ,would love another bottle to celebrate our return to the top flight to sit alongside it soon the season 2010/2011 version

Archived