IGNORED

Johnson Says " There Is More Than Meets The Eye "

bcfcmike

I must be honest i totally agree with GJ on this one, i have just watched GJ's press conference ahead of tomorrows game and after about 9 mins or so he is asked about his thoughts on Coppells exit, to which he firstly says wow masive shock etc etc etc and then states "im sure there is more than meets the eye"??

And like i have said i agree the majority of us have come on here and other sites and slagged off SC and called him a bottler etc etc, and i for 1 was angry when i heard the news but thinking about it for a min it has showed his frustration and generally being pi**ed off with something or someone at the club in all his OS interviews since the Exeter game, and colins interview today does not really fill me with reasurrance that was not the case.

And for GJ to come out with those comments today even more tells me we are not being told the whole truth from the club, after all i know GJ has left but still does have ties here so may well know more than us.

I for 1 though def do not think it has anything to do with the David James signing, as what club manager would not want Englands no 1 as there goalkeeper.

Just what we need, more ******* pointless conspiracy theories.

GJ made an offhand remark, I'm sure he means nothing sinister by it and is talking solely about "in Coppell's head".

Why Colin Sexstone's frank and honest interview did not reassure you is beyond me? If you know anything about body language, aside from camera nerves and thinly veiled anger at the press the bloke was being utterly straight.

I must be honest i totally agree with GJ on this one, i have just watched GJ's press conference ahead of tomorrows game and after about 9 mins or so he is asked about his thoughts on Coppells exit, to which he firstly says wow masive shock etc etc etc and then states "im sure there is more than meets the eye"??

And like i have said i agree the majority of us have come on here and other sites and slagged off SC and called him a bottler etc etc, and i for 1 was angry when i heard the news but thinking about it for a min it has showed his frustration and generally being pi**ed off with something or someone at the club in all his OS interviews since the Exeter game, and colins interview today does not really fill me with reasurrance that was not the case.

And for GJ to come out with those comments today even more tells me we are not being told the whole truth from the club, after all i know GJ has left but still does have ties here so may well know more than us.

I for 1 though def do not think it has anything to do with the David James signing, as what club manager would not want Englands no 1 as there goalkeeper.

Rubbish.

You will make yourself ill. Stop worrying. GJ has gone. Coppell has gone. What they think doesn't count anymore. Forget it. Move on. We have whole season in front of us. Enjoy the championship.

Maybe GJ should tell us all what happened on that fateful tuesday night in Plymouth?

SC was an insignificant blip in the history of BCFC. He has gone, and quite frankly, I am glad he walked if he didnt want to be here.

We seem to do alot better when the chips are down, and I have 100% confidence that Keith Millen is the right man to take the club forward. He is very passionate about the club, has the respect of the squad, and if he can get a reaction from them now like he did at the end of last season, then we will do well this season.

Forget Coppell, we are Millens Mental Cider Army!!! BCFC

Three points off of the top spot! Onwards and upwards Ciderheads!!!!

city.gif

Why are we interested in the opinions of the Peterborough manager?

My thoughts exactly.

Time to let go folks and very surprised the Offcial Site ran the story it did today to be honest. We need to be uniting behing Keith Millen, he certianly has my full support, I wasn't convinced when he became caretaker last season but he did more than enough to earn this chance in the regreatful circumstances and to be fair he was and is the only sensiable choice.

Hankering over yesti-year is not helpful, so its thanks very much for the past "Glories" but season 2010/11 starts tomorrow.

UP THE CITY!

That is absoloute rubbish...... James isn't England's number 1 anymore. Seriously though, Gary Johnson would probably be in the know if there was anything more to it, remember his son plays for us and is sure to be kept in touch with affairs behind the scenes here. If there was trouble in the camp GJ wouldn't be one to stoke the fire, so I believe it was just an off the cuff remark.

Just what we need, more ******* pointless conspiracy theories.

GJ made an offhand remark, I'm sure he means nothing sinister by it and is talking solely about "in Coppell's head".

Why Colin Sexstone's frank and honest interview did not reassure you is beyond me? If you know anything about body language, aside from camera nerves and thinly veiled anger at the press the bloke was being utterly straight.

Nibor

I like your posts. Nearly always agree with them and once again, on this issue, you have it right.

I watched CS on Player and heard him on Radio Bristol this evening. What he said is the truth I am convinced. Get over it people, there is no "hidden truth" - just a mistaken appointment of a man who clearly has some demons going on his head - for whatever reason.

I think KM has what it takes and I forecast that he will be our hero come the end of this season - although I don't expect more than a Top Ten finish this season.

However 2011/12 is going to be the season we go up. We Always Believe (by the way could we please sing that again soon ?).

• SC&T Board Members

SC was an insignificant blip in the history of BCFC. He has gone, and quite frankly, I am glad he walked if he didnt want to be here.

We seem to do alot better when the chips are down, and I have 100% confidence that Keith Millen is the right man to take the club forward. He is very passionate about the club, has the respect of the squad, and if he can get a reaction from them now like he did at the end of last season, then we will do well this season.

Forget Coppell, we are Millens Mental Cider Army!!! BCFC

Three points off of the top spot! Onwards and upwards Ciderheads!!!!

city.gif

Made I larf! That's the spirit!!

TBH as someone already pointed out, an off the cuff remark which he`d probably have been better off not saying in the 1st place. Still have a lot of time for the guy but he has another team to manage now, a simple ` Yep, shocked, but only SC knows why` would have sufficed.

PDG

Archived