IGNORED

Michael Mcindoe

Dolman_Stand

We need a left footed wide man,hes got a good left foot!!

But no pace and can't beat his man.

I'd rather we never let Harley go. Not saying 'told you so' but he did always impress when on the pitch (mainly friendly matches unfortunately).

From what I've seen recently Harley is FAR better on the ball than hissy fit money man McIndough.

But no pace and can't beat his man.

I'd rather we never let Harley go. Not saying 'told you so' but he did always impress when on the pitch (mainly friendly matches unfortunately).

From what I've seen recently Harley is FAR better on the ball than hissy fit money man McIndough.

I agree, looked like he might make it at City before his bad injury ( can't remember if it was a broken leg or cruciate ligament, but remember that it was a serious one) and then Tinnion was replaced by GJ and he was released.

He'll be 31 this year, I'm rather hoping we start looking towards some players that we can build on for the future. We need a good mid-twenties left-footed winger.

Agree. McIndoe is decent but his age counts against in terms of paying a fee and a presumable three year deal.

Rarely does it work when a player returns for a second spell (Louis Carey being an exception, although he was only gone 5 minutes).

Mark Gavin would be a prime example - now there was a quality winger (in his first spell).

Anyhow, would imagine Mcindoe burnt a fair few bridges when he left and seems to have past his prime (our first season in the championship).

I always liked McIndoe, however he does have a reputation as being a bit of a high maintenance individual. Nevertheless I am assuming that the original poster is under the impression that he is on KM's shopping list and would think that KM feels he can keep him in line.

Ryan Harley has been mentioned several times on this and other threads. I was told by more than one person at and around the club when he was coming through he too had a bit of an attitude, nevertheless after a few seasons away and hopefully having got older and wiser perhaps he may have altered!

Archived