IGNORED

Dj Gk Jersey

lee63

I bought a DJ GK from the megastore online and had it sent to the US...it didn't come with the # 1 printed on the front.

Do any of you know where I can send to get the right # 1 put on the front ? I emailed the megastore and they said they don't do front printing.

Sorry not sure where I should have posted this.

Thanx in advance.

I bought a DJ GK from the megastore online and had it sent to the US...it didn't come with the # 1 printed on the front.

Do any of you know where I can send to get the right # 1 put on the front ? I emailed the megastore and they said they don't do front printing.

Thanx in advance.

I know this won't help at all but surely if they can do the players numbers on the front then surely they can do the same for a fans shirt?

I came across this site: http://www.thefootballnation.co.uk/acatalog/football-nation-shirt-printing.html they might be able to help?

I know this won't help at all but surely if they can do the players numbers on the front then surely they can do the same for a fans shirt?

I came across this site: http://www.thefootba...t-printing.html they might be able to help?

Thank for the reply, I don't understand why they are unable to do the front ??? but that's what they said.

I really want this shirt to be right, its not every day we sign a player of this caliber.

Thanx again.

seems rather strange that they are "unable" to do front prinitng when there doesnt seem to be a problem doing it for our goalkeepers.... however I am also of the opinion that it looks slightly strange having the number on th front of only the Gk jersey, Hope you are able to get it sorted though!

Thanx in advance.

Did you order the black one?

As for printing, in the UK JJB are usually quite reliable but that's probably not much help overseas!

Did you order the black one?

As for printing, in the UK JJB are usually quite reliable but that's probably not much help overseas!

Yeah I got the black one, has he worn that one yet ? maybe there is no # on the front of the black.

I would imagine your local Basketball, baseball, Ice Hockey, American Football team could do it for you in their merchandise shop.

They probably would but they wont have the right #...its white with gold trim.

They don't have the yellow one otherwise I would have bought it too, black looks better anyway.

Does anyone know if the shop will be selling the yellow shirts? I want to get one but would rather the yellow one. Knowing my luck I will buy the black shirt and a week later they will bring out the yellow one.

Archived