IGNORED

Liam Rosenior Doing Well

Dan Of The Dolman

in all seriousness, rosenior could do a job for us... if he could swallow his pride i'd give him another chance. could he do a job down the left?

Yep that's a great idea, ask a player back who blatantly took the urine out of us.

Maybe Ian Baird could come out of retirement to solve our striker issues too....

Yep that's a great idea, ask a player back who blatantly took the urine out of us.

Maybe Ian Baird could come out of retirement to solve our striker issues too....

That might be a fair point but we don't know what happended do we??? Maybe our then manager was not the most inspiring and didn't exactly sell the club? Or maybe the lack of premier interest may have changed rosenior's mind. Bottom line - he is a decent palayer and wouldn't cost.

Can't believe his old man hasn't give him a clip round the ear and told him to sort himself out

I am sure he has tried many a time. The lad needs a reality check. Way too many youngsters in the game who have lost all sense of fair and reasonable judgement due to too much money too quickly.

It will only get worse. I suspect the only reason we offered him a second chance is due to Copout; I sincerely hope Millen would not have contemplated it and for sure not now.

I would be delighted if the lad rots in league 2 for the rest of his career on 200 quid a week for Accrington where i am sure he could do a fairly decent job as long as something clips his ear from time to time and docks a tenner everytime he gives some lip; he might play for free for a while then.

If it was totally his own idea to leave the club AGAIN, then no chance would I ever want such a big ego around again (its not going to happen anyway, this is just hypothetically). But one thing we can not be so sure of is how much his GREEDY horrible little agent may have played a part in this. Agents these days fill their 'clients' brains with this that and everything today to make them feel like they are the best thing since sliced bread and tell them they should be on this amount and that amount per week. I get the impression Liam is the big me type anyway, but i'm sure an agent wanting a bigger cut of his wage would be happy to build that up even more to make him hang out for a bigger club in the prem.....guess its backfired on them both if thats the case. Can we get some photo's of him in the park, with hopefully his agent on a push-bike carrying an empty suitcase....no, a satchel actually...a satchel would be much more funny.

Coppell did say that liam thought he had premier league teams after him. What liam didn't realise was that they were from the zammoretto southern permier third division blue squared conference. Silly boy.

Sounds like the Basso situation. I blame the agents. You cant blame the players if your agent is telling you that he can definatly get you a Prem club then you are going to believe them.

Sounds like the Basso situation. I blame the agents. You cant blame the players if your agent is telling you that he can definatly get you a Prem club then you are going to believe them.

Maybe...

....however he is a grown adult, been in the game long enough....so should know better.

I have no sympathy for the kid at all. He has no respect whatsover for this club, whether it be when they helped develop him first time round, or offer him a second chance at a decent standard now. The kid is a tool

Cant wait to see him sign for someone like Rovers or Yeovil

Speaking of Basso, has he actually found a club yet? Last I heard he was handing out church flyers at Cabot Circus.

I think if he hasnt found a club yet and doesnt find one in the next couple of months he can probably call time of his career. He is a very good keeper and I refuse to believe that he hasnt had opportunities so I just wonder what the hell is going on with him?!

Im sure I heard that one of the south west clubs offered him a deal - Exeter I think???

He is either getting seriously bad advice from an agent (which I find hard to believe because it would be in an agents best interest to get him playing again) or he is being stubborn personally.

Nonsense.

If a player has to rely on an agent to think for them, they deserve to rot. I'm sure Liam is made to believe a Prem team will come and sign him as a fringe player on HIGH WAGES, the agent will tout the player as much as they would a club.

Alongside that, I bet Liam would rather get more money than play regular football. The guy is obviously another complete **** of a so called 'professional footballer'.

On the plus side, I've always believed even when he was at Fulham, he'll end up facing reality and dropping to the lowest of League football at best.

Just to clearly sum it up, he's in the game for the money not the passion - like a lot of players. EGO!

Archived