IGNORED

"behind Closed Doors" Friendly Today

nebristolred

Millen wants to check out Jeffers & Owen, our new strike force.

Thats why its behind closed doors - I saw it on a rumours website.

:tumbleweed:

I hear we've also called in danny alves and evra for trials this afternoon to counteract the signing of Bellamy at Baaadiff (if it goes through) :innocent06:

Anyone of the above posters actually at this game? Would be interested to know how some of the new faces got on, our two new Irish boys for example?

I saw the second half from about 150yds away so didn't have a brilliant view, but the ones I recognised were:-

Henderson - Didn't have much to do. I can't remember a save.

Edwards - Had a good game. Tackled and distributed the ball well.

Carey - Played as if he'd never been away. Very good.

Ball - Good game. Good header and won a lot in the air. Can't be too far from the first team bench.

Left back (Tom Williams?) Impressed. Good crosser.

Styvar - Terrible. Didn't look particularly interested. Head down a lot.

Akinde - Played well without causing too many problems. A few shots were high, wide and not very handsome but he kept the Cheltenham defence on their toes.

Jackson - Made some good darting runs and got behind the defence to get crosses in.

Didn't recognise the midfield and no one was outstanding so sorry, can't comment on the individuals.

I saw the second half from about 150yds away so didn't have a brilliant view, but the ones I recognised were:-

Henderson - Didn't have much to do. I can't remember a save.

Edwards - Had a good game. Tackled and distributed the ball well.

Carey - Played as if he'd never been away. Very good.

Ball - Good game. Good header and won a lot in the air. Can't be too far from the first team bench.

Left back (Tom Williams?) Impressed. Good crosser.

Styvar - Terrible. Didn't look particularly interested. Head down a lot.

Akinde - Played well without causing too many problems. A few shots were high, wide and not very handsome but he kept the Cheltenham defence on their toes.

Jackson - Made some good darting runs and got behind the defence to get crosses in.

Didn't recognise the midfield and no one was outstanding so sorry, can't comment on the individuals.

Cheers thanks for that, interesting stuff and glad to see Carey and a few others pushing on towards the first team.

Archived