IGNORED

Roberts

Guest Neo

92nd minute; I miss this I play for my country; firk Wales!!

Anyhoo, hear me out!

Legends are normally player like Tins, Darius, Gerry Gow, Norman Hunter, John Atyeo.

But is Robbo close to joining that list?

His goals (and to a lesser extent Rougier's) over the last few weeks has lifted this club at a time when their was very little confidence that we had what it takes.

Without him, 3rd place would not of happened I believe (and for a moment it looked like being 2nd place).

So, before tonight, he was the man most people were pinning their hopes on.

Now, he has netted the winner to send us to Cardiff; a brilliantly executed goal after 1 or 2 less impressive efforts.

IF he scores the goal that takes us up, then the abiding memory of this season will surely be the last few games and Robbo's contribution to them.

Surely then, he will become a City Legend? I'm hoping so as I want to bear his children :whistle:

Your not of Welsh decent are you :whistle: agree with most of what you say except I`ll leave you to do the bearing of his children :dunno: Difficult to find anyone who didnt give everything today but your boy never stopped running :cool:

Neo your one of the most sensible people on this forum. You are spot on with this post....I couldn't agree more. Without Roberts contribution tonight the consequences would have been horrendous. I think he deserves that legend status. :whistle::dunno::cool::D:D

Neo your one of the most sensible people on this forum. You are spot on with this post....I couldn't agree more. Without Roberts contribution tonight the consequences would have been horrendous. I think he deserves that legend status. :dunno::cool::D :D :sub:
Shucks :sub::whistle:

And thanks by the way :sub:

All hail to King Christian.

I cannot believe how cool he was with his finish.

He's on the verge of legend status. You know what you need to do, Chris, to seal that status. Roll on 30th May.

We'd probably be up automatically if Roberts had played all season :whistle:
Very true.

Still, we get to do it the highly profitable way, which although not favoured, good for the club :dunno:

He certainly has the knack of scoring memorable goals, I've just taped the west match on the same tape as the Mansfield game from last year. Robbo's got to get one at the Mill Stadium.
I've now got a tape with both legs on. Watched the last 20 minutes on Sky last night; the celebration for Roberts goal was excellent, the stuff on the pitch was great to see as most of what went on after the 92nd minute was a complete blur.

Absolutely drained now; logged off forum about 1:00, went to bed, and took my 5th pee break about 3:30.

I vowed there wouldn't be a 6th; my wife's washing the sheets as we speak ^_^

The boy done good indeed. Thought he was outstanding first half too. he so thrives on confidence and when he has that he's unstoppable. I was suprised by his composure slotting his goal away, I thought he wasn't any good at the pressure shots but he proved me wrong that time. Just needs to settle a little with some of his chances and he'll be magnificent, he's going to be a gem for us next season in division 1 ^_^ Well played Robbo, all hail the welshman :D

Archived