IGNORED

Brian Clark

Esmond Million's Bung

Now I could be entirely wrong, But anyway here goes.

Whilst the good old Bristol Evil Post were making sensational claims, lies, rumours and just plain piss poor reporting as usual about the aftermath of the Millwall game.

I have trawled back copies and archives of their rag and I cannot find any reference of the very sad passing of this Bristol City legend Brian Clark, Now if I am wrong can somebody please post the BEP link and if I am correct and the BEP have not printed a story or obituary about the Bristol born and bred Brian then yet again shame on them.

Well I think thats sad if true. For someone of his stature, Bristol born, without even getting a mention is just piss poor and embarrassing.

Are we surprised though?

I'm sure if a Dog shat on the pavement and the owner was fined for not clearing it up it would make the front page!

Well I think thats sad if true. For someone of his stature, Bristol born, without even getting a mention is just piss poor and embarrassing.

Are we surprised though?

I'm sure if a Dog shat on the pavement and the owner was fined for not clearing it up it would make the front page!

Only way it would make the front page is if thy used the Ep to wipe the dog's backside.

There was small article about it in the WDP? Basically the same paper.

Well sort of, Although it's really more for Somerset, Where as BEP is as we know is the Bristol Evening Post, the BRISTOL bit being the most important bit i this case. Yet again they seem to have shown themselves to be amateurish, shambolic and more interested in sensationalism and there is'nt a so called football/sports journo who knows shite from pudding who works on that disgusting rag.

Archived