IGNORED

Bristol City V Barnsley

Derk94

One thing Coppell did do right was suggest we wont do anything in this league conceeding 65 odd goals last season.

Bringing in James, Stewart and Hunt doesnt seem to have changed anything. Fonts and Macca the weak links?

I;d be tempted to give Tom Williams a go at left back just to see if it makes a better unit. Cant be any worse.

Good draw in the end considering the first 12 minutes. We really need to do something about the defence. If we continue conceeding at the rate we are we will beat the 65 goals last year!

The defence is an absolute shambles. People can go on about McAllister being a weak link, but the problems at the back are clearly running a lot deeper than that. I would like to see an experienced defensive coach brought in. Hopefully Wigley can sort it out, as Millen has never been able to IMO.

The defence is an absolute shambles. People can go on about McAllister being a weak link, but the problems at the back are clearly running a lot deeper than that. I would like to see an experienced defensive coach brought in. Hopefully Wigley can sort it out, as Millen has never been able to IMO.

There are some severe issues at the back, McCallister is absolutely dismal, his positioning is awful, the only time he had a clue where Trippier was on the field was when he skinned him, we need a new left back asap.

Hunt just looks unfit, so still haven't made up my mind on him yet, Stewart looks decent as does Fontaine, however there is no overall organisation on the pitch, we need Carey back now.

It could be a long hard season unless we bring in a left back and a left winger asap.

Archived