IGNORED

Coach Travel - Beer And No Toilets!

reddarren

I know that something like this happened to a fellow-city-fan on the way to the cardiff game a couple of seasons back, but how about this story from the footie forums website?

What is it about travelling to football matches?

Any others? :o

"A few years back when I was only a youngster I was on a coach to a match at Grimsby with my dad in the days before coaches were fitted with toilets as a matter of course. There was a group of lads sitting behind me at the back who'd obviously been in the pub before we left and after an hour so they were all desperate for a piss., taking it in turns to go up the front to the driver and beg him to make a stop. I'm sure there were a few bottles called into service but whilst we were only a few miles from the services I saw something happen I've never seen the likes of before.

One of these lads was standing in the aisle near the front looking like he was in sheer agony, desperately waiting for the services when all of a sudden he started slowly to squat down, inch-by-inch, getting closer and closer to the floor until he was squatting like he was about to have a crap!! :laugh: Then, all of a sudden it was like a waterfall coming from his jeans all over the floor!!

I was only about ten and I was agog at seeing something like that. Some of the older blokes on the coach went to help him when we got to the services but I bet that was an expensive lesson learned about drinking before getting on the coach?

I've meant to post that story on here before to see if anyone else was on that coach or remembers it."

On some coaches two thirds of the way back is a hatch to permit access to the drive shaft. Lift that and you'll see the road as well as the drive shaft so (provided you can open it) position yourself over that hatch and use that as a toilet.

On some coaches two thirds of the way back is a hatch to permit access to the drive shaft. Lift that and you'll see the road as well as the drive shaft so (provided you can open it) position yourself over that hatch and use that as a toilet.

But dont be squatting too low...have you seen the mess of your old fella a rotating drive shaft can cause at 65mph? Shudder.....

Yep been caught out many times (never wet my self mind) the first Cardiff bubble we had been in the wedlocks and I had about 4/5 pints! Remember being in so much pain I could hardly walk when getting of the coach I'm Cardiff!!! But we never learn do we!!

Well you certainly dont, i seem to remember you chasing the coach for a mile or so only a few months ago!!!!!!!!

Archived