IGNORED

Well Done Gary Johnson And Posh

steve39

So not only has this turned into "*whinge* Not another Cardiff thread" it's also turned into another " *whinge* I'm right, you're wrong / Why are we talking about this again / I disagree with your opinion / you shuold be talking about this not that / oh no, so and so's going to be laughing at us and making us look silly / you read the topic title why did you clik on it/ whing, moan / moan, whinge, handbag hanbag..."

.....because I'd much rather be reading one of those than a post containing a little dig at our nearest rivals in the league...

As this thread is about lower league teams giant killing I thought it was only right to mention Brentford who beat a club who were in PL last season.

and the MK Mongs beat Slackpool..........made I larf did that, specially as Skeletor was off "Scouting" allegedly..........Mongs think they are a big club now. t@ssers...

Well some are obsessed enough to read their forum to know. Personally I never have read it and have only seen other teams forums when there have been linked here.

I can thoroughly recommend visiting the gas forum once in a while. It's the closest one can get to the fun Victorian pastime of visiting the lunatics in the local asylum for a giggle.

Archived