IGNORED

Teams You Love To Hate!

Mclovin BS14

just thought i would start a topic up on who you personally think who your rivals are and who you dislike the most and reason why?

mine is.....

1. Cardiff

2. Rovers

3. Florist

4. Palace

5. Plymuff

I like these threads so here are mine

1.Baadiff

2.Swindle

3.Rovers

4.Swansea

I couldn't find a fifth one so i'll go with those four, I dislike Cardiff because I think they are an arrogant lot who seem to get away with everything because of the Welsh FA

Being from Chippenham Swindon are more rivals to me than the Sags and I can never forgive Swansea for that awful day in 2005

1) Hull (they destroyed a dream... not deserving to go up more than BC..and also in the PL they saved themselves from relegation with luck )

2) Milan ( they always say they're the best team in the world..even when they lose a match 3-0 :o ... sometimes they're too overconfident ; then ,they are Inter Milan main rivals)

3) Juventus (old bad stories...about rivalry and cheating....)

4) Cardiff (for all the goals they did to BC last year..and most of all because they seems to be 'untouchable' for the FA and co. )

5) it depends... (for example: last year before Barça-Inter,some Barça players were a bit too 'arrogant' and I didn't like this behaviour. But in general, I respect them. Same story with Roma...when they say something negative -and false- about my team)

1) Hull

2) Milan

3) Juventus

4) Cardiff

5) it depends... (for example: last year before Barça-Inter,some Barça players were a bit too 'arrogant' and I didn't like this behaviour. But in general, I respect them. Same story with Roma...when they say something negative -and false- about my team)

Not R*vers?

Not R*vers?

I'm not Bristolian (not even English :D ),so I dont feel this rivalry like you.... even because one friend of mine some years ago was a 'fan' of the Pirates. However,I admit that there was a season ,some years ago, when I hated them ,because they ALWAYS scored on the 90th minute 'stealing' points to the other teams...unbelievable :huh: (and unfoturnately we know well how does it feel to lose points at the last minute :sweatingbullets: )

I'm not Bristolian (not even English :D ),so I dont feel this rivalry like you.... even because one friend of mine some years ago was a 'fan' of the Pirates. However,I admit that there was a season ,some years ago, when I hated them ,because they ALWAYS scored on the 90th minute 'stealing' points to the other teams...unbelievable :huh: (and unfoturnately we know well how does it feel to lose points at the last minute :sweatingbullets: )

Ah, OK, I'll let you of then hahah!

how come stoke? have we got rivalry between us??

Just hate them from the play off season. sh*t Club, stupid stadium (who leaves a corner out to create a vacum of wind?) Tw*t of a manager, 1 pub within walking distance of the stadium (that im aware of). One of the most uninspiring teams to watch in the prem. Just dont like em, thinks its personal! :closedeyes:

Just hate them from the play off season. sh*t Club, stupid stadium (who leaves a corner out to create a vacum of wind?) Tw*t of a manager, 1 pub within walking distance of the stadium (that im aware of). One of the most uninspiring teams to watch in the prem. Just dont like em, thinks its personal! :closedeyes:

fair enough mate.

That probably goes back to the old days when we had Phil Tottle commentating for us. I can't remember the name of the Rovers commentator, but I seem to remember him always coming on - weekly without fail - in the dying minutes of the match with a report that David Mehew had scored a last minute equaliser or winner for the Gas. That always annoyed me.

Swindon - shit club, shit fans, shit ground, shit town. (I've grown up in Cirencester so I've always hated them more than anyone).

Rovers.

Cardiff (recently more so as we never beat them...)

Man Yoo (Wayne Rooney, their 'fans', Alex Ferguson, Gary Neville.)

Glasgow Celtic (useless Scottish deluded 'massive club' with a team that can't back up the hyperbole generated by their fans)

Honourable mentions -

Forest (fans, Billy Davies, Earnshaw, Lee Camp, Calderwood)

Stoke (Pulis, awful football, moronic fans)

QPR (Warnock)

Leeds (their fans, end of)

I really could go on...

That probably goes back to the old days when we had Phil Tottle commentating for us. I can't remember the name of the Rovers commentator, but I seem to remember him always coming on - weekly without fail - in the dying minutes of the match with a report that David Mehew had scored a last minute equaliser or winner for the Gas. That always annoyed me.

No,more recently..if I remember wel,it was the season after the promotion in L1 (and BC in the Championship)

.Also BC scored some late goals that year,but the Rovers'ones were at least 20,or even a lot more!

1. Bromyard Town (very personal reasons)

2. Notts Forest (mostly because of that **** Billy Davies and their showing at the gate last season. Horrible bunch the lot of em.)

3. Rovers (Nuff said?)

4. Crystal Palace (Superiority complex amongst their fans?)

5. Hull (the same as above)

6. Cardiff (just horrible)

7. Leeds (same as Hull and Palace)

8. Manchester United (Jammiest club going)

Internationals:

1. Germany

2. France

3. Wales

4. Ireland

5. Scotland

1 - Cardiff (cant believe it I do now actually HATE these w***ers just slightly more than the sags for a million different reasons, most of which are pretty obvious but mainly their knob supporters)

2 - Sags (though they are not much more than an annoying little sister nowadays)

3 - Swindon (crap town, crap team, crap fans, crap roundabouts)

4 - Stoke (Tiny Penis, knob fans)

5 - Forest (Arrogant club, arrogant fans)

International Teams/fans

1 - The Scotch

2 - The Sheep S*******

3 - The froggies

4 - The Clog wearers

5 - The Italians

Can't bring myself to say the Hun - modern day they are just too damn similar to us compared to the rest of europe/the world whether we like it or not...

I thank you

Archived