IGNORED

Teams You Love To Hate!

Mclovin BS14

1 - Cardiff (cant believe it I do now actually HATE these w***ers just slightly more than the sags for a million different reasons, most of which are pretty obvious but mainly their knob supporters)

2 - Sags (though they are not much more than an annoying little sister nowadays)

3 - Swindon (crap town, crap team, crap fans, crap roundabouts)

4 - Stoke (Tiny Penis, knob fans)

5 - Forest (Arrogant club, arrogant fans)

International Teams/fans

1 - The Scotch

2 - The Sheep S*******

3 - The froggies

4 - The Clog wearers

5 - The Italians

Can't bring myself to say the Hun - modern day they are just too damn similar to us compared to the rest of europe/the world whether we like it or not...

I thank you

May I ask why is it that you hate us Dutch?

May I ask why is it that you hate us Dutch?

since you ask (and nothing personal !!) 2 reasons..

1 Euro 96 I had tickets to Scotland-Holland at Villa Park and had to sit there listening to both sets of fans singing 'we all hate the ****ing english' in a pub in my own country then watching the landlord get spat on for being english

2 Kuman should have been sent off before scoring against England in 1993 when we failed to quality for USA 1994 !

Nothing more malicious than that my friend englandsmile4wf.gif

since you ask (and nothing personal !!) 2 reasons..

1 Euro 96 I had tickets to Scotland-Holland at Villa Park and had to sit there listening to both sets of fans singing 'we all hate the ****ing english' in a pub in my own country then watching the landlord get spat on for being english

2 Kuman should have been sent off before scoring against England in 1993 when we failed to quality for USA 1994 !

Nothing more malicious than that my friend englandsmile4wf.gif

No worries mate.

My thoughts.

1) The Dutch love the English, Canadians and yanks, they were the liberators in the 2nd world war and always will be loved.

2) He should have been sent off, but by scoring that goal he probably saved the English embarrasment of another failed attempt at winning a trophy!

No offence taken. I am as much English as Dutch, just curious.

OTIB League of teams you love to hate! :englandsmile4wf:

What about this for an alternative league for City to play in... (all the (English league) teams mentioned in this thread - can we think of another 2?) How much more exciting would the league be with grudge fixtures every week?

Where would City finish?!!

1. Arsenal

2. Birmingham

3. Bournemouth

4. Brentford

5. BRISTOL CITY

6. Bristol Rovers

7. Cardiff

8 .Crystal Palace

9. Hull

10. Leeds

11. Lincoln

12. Liverpool

13. Manchester City

14. Manchester United

15. Millwall*

16. Nottingham Florist

17. Plymouth

18. QPR

19. Sheffield United

20. Stoke

21. Swansea

22. Swindon

*Had to include Millwall... surprised they haven't had a mention!

.... and yes I was bored :city:

1) Cardiff(no need to explain)

2) Rovers(there off the top of the hate list as i really dont see them as rivals anymore)

3) Millwall(too many bad trips to the old den)

4) Derby(for bottling a girl on our way out of the baseball ground sept 92)

5) The French(not politically correct but i just hate the frogs)

1. MK DONS, an abomination that should have never been allowed to happen.

2. The Sags, tin pot team alway whinning like the little boy who's had a disadvantaged childhood, expects special treatment but isn't prepared to do it for themselves, but whine and whine about their bigger neighbour who is prepared to get stuck in and aim for the top.

3. Newcastle. " our long suffering fans, blah blah blah " . WHAT THE ****!

4. Liverpool, see above.

5. Cardiff, WHAT THE ****!

6, Pompey, Leicester, both got something they had no right to, whilst other clubs had to wait for monies owed, while these two parasites reaped the benefits, CHEATS pure and simple.

1. Cardiff

2. Rovers

3. Liverpool

4. Palace

5. Forest

6. Leeds

Cardiff being above rovers for the time being as we are in the same league and my hate has been made even stronger following this whole financial debarcle. Obviously if we ever get to play the sags again then they would be 1.

Cardiff (Seems to get away with Murder, gave us a couple of beatings last year)

Swansea (Scarred me for life)

Man City (Throwing their money around)

Chelski (For starting the money throwing)

Rovers (Think they are better than us? Pah! Look at the league table guys!)

Birmingham City (My first game was against them, we lost, end of! 98)

Palace (Simon Jordan & Nick Carle)

Barnsley (Always seems to struggle, always seems to stay up)

Internationals:

France (love to seem them fail)

Germany (who doesn't)

Holland (after the World Cup final display)

This thread's a joke, can't you chat this sort of crap on facebook?

Incisive contribution there :whistle:

What is this "facebook" you speak of? I've heard my ten year old daughter refer to it. Is that also a football based discussion forum?

1) Cardiff

2) Portugal

3) Leeds

4) The G*s

5) Cardiff. Again.

Clubs in the 'Sphere of Hate':

1. Cardiff

2.Rovers

3.Swindle

4.Chelsea

5.Palace

As the Sphere is a fluid being,it sometimes includes 'fringe' clubs that enter the Sphere when they a)beat us undeservedly or b) annoy me with stupid fans or players.

Millwall, Blackpool, Newcastle, Florist also reside in the Sphere at the moment!

Hey, Cookie_7, nice avatar, think I used to know her!!! :innocent06:

Anyway:

Rational Dislike (ie this makes sense):

• The Gaseous few
  • Swindle (only a bit)
  • ManUre (my cousin was a plastic Manc, always used to give me sh1t about them being better than City. He always was a tw*t. Plus they were the first team I ever saw score against City, 1999 CL final robbery of Bayern)
  • Liverpool (Scousers, the robbery of the final vs Milan and their constant whingeing about the good old days, before they were a 2-man team 'cos Rafa p155ed all their money away on dross, first team I saw beat City)
  • Any team managed by Pulis (Stoke are OK, horrid football, but they were decent when we played them at Wembley a few years back)
  • The Nottingham Florists (The League Cup semi a while back, horrid nasal accent, sh1t town)
  • Newcastle (have met a few from the Toon and yet to like any of them, think they're big boys yet have won less than us)
Don't have a problem with Cardiff (my Grandad was from there) or Millwall (got a mate who's a fan)

General hatred (no real good reason why but can't stand them):

• Watford (horrid ground, horrid kit, horrid town)
  • West Ham (cockney w*nkers, think invented decent football)
  • Spurs (dunno why, just don't like them)
  • Mansfield (Wembley '87)
  • International: having been all over Europe, the only nation I feel any real antipathy towards is Austria, I found the Viennese rather rude. But then I've met some extremely nice Austrians since...oh, but not a fan of the Jocks (too high an opinion of themselves, undeserved reputation for being nice)

...and, so that this isn't an entirely negative post

Total love and respect:

• Bolton (various meetings in old Div 3, Wembley '86, got a friend who's a fan)
  • Boro' (see Bolton without the Wembley bit, my Gran from there)
  • Bayern Munich (German blood, wanted them to beat ManUre in 1999)
  • Norwich (no idea!)
  • Arsenal (last minute robbery of the title from Liverpool in ?1990, nice footy)
  • Barca (football, pure, lovely football)
  • Internationally: Canada, France, Germany, Sweden and the Dutch will always get my cheers (unless vs England)

Archived