IGNORED

Did Anyone Else Cry?

munchkjn

I cried when I ran on the pitch, couldnt help it, it all just welled up and I couldnt stop the emotions. I also rather embarressingly cried when I read Tinmans post.

I can't believe I'm the only one. I'm a bit tearful now. I thought I was quite hard too. :whistle:

Well done everyone.

I didn't cry as such. Completely overwhelmed though, what a finish! I saw the match on Sky as I now live in Spain, but I'm going to be flying back for the final.

I have never ever seen Ashton Gate like how it was at the end of the match. Pure joy :whistle:

I might have been a few thousand miles away but was listening on Five Live and when that second goal went in yes....tears welled up...not sure if it was the emotion of the game or the pain of hitting my knee on the desk when I jumped up and simultaniously watching my Dr Pepper tumble and spill all over our new carpet in the room my wife declared a no food & drink zone to keep from stains...doh!

But after going out to eat and drink it's hard to believe we managed to pull victory out of the bag like we did!!!!

Amazing......

80 minutes in, a goal down, everything going down the pan, the whole season hits me, this is it, 8500 miles for this, no fight, no goals, the longest 9 mile bike ride home awaits.

Head in hands crying like a baby. God, I hope Sky didn't have a camera on me..

Jer

No crying just running round the house like a madman- nearly gave the father-in-law a heart attack when we scored the equaliser, while mother-in-law couldn't quite understand what was going on- great night - now for Cardiff and hopefully an even bigger high!

I cried when I ran on the pitch, couldnt help it, it all just welled up and I couldnt stop the emotions. I also rather embarressingly cried when I read Tinmans post.

I can't believe I'm the only one. I'm a bit tearful now. I thought I was quite hard too. ^_^

Well done everyone.

Wats tinman's forum name-and where did he post a msg to?????????

Guest East-Ender

Yes i had a tear in my eye. I just couldn't believe we had done it. I've never experienced anything like it. Still buzzing this morning just reading some of the posts. ^_^ Words cannot describe the release of emotion at that final whistle. Magic stuff!

East-Ender loves Roberts and Goodfellow :D

Guest Red_Atyeo

Pretty much crying cos I though we weren't going to get the equaliser.

When we did, I wad balling like a baby- with joy.

80 minutes in, a goal down, everything going down the pan, the whole season hits me, this is it, 8500 miles for this, no fight, no goals, the longest 9 mile bike ride home awaits.

Head in hands crying like a baby. God, I hope Sky didn't have a camera on me..

Jer

You big wuss. :P

87 minutes gone, I was so wound up and so convinced we were finished that I felt physically sick and was on the verge of throwing up when all hell broke loose in the Dolman. Absolute pandemonium around us, me jumping up on my seat, going mental with the bloke behind me who I've never met in my life, and then hugging Jer next to me.

The second goal was even better.

I woke up this morning unable to put any weight on my right ankle, due to all the crazy jumping around I indulged in last night.

I'm nearly in tears just remembering it.

Never seen anything like it at Ashton Gate in nearly 15 years of attendance. Those were easily the best 10 minutes of all those years. Insane.

Guest bristolbred

Had a crap night at work, as when i was in Crewe, i heared that the Monkey Hangers were 1-0 up!!. :speechless3: :sad21:

Wasn't till i got home, that the wife had a suprise for me, at 2.am, and she told me City had won 2-1!!. :D :speechless20: :o^_^:hug:

And i had a few tears!!. :D

Just watched the game on a tape a neighbour recorded for me, and i cried at the end!!. :D

Just hope that we have saved our best for the final!!, Cardiff here we come, :baa:

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!. :D

:D

Archived