IGNORED

New Signing(s) Today?

BcfcAllen

This is just a theory i've had however, apart from sundays, the bcfc website is updated at roughly 9:30 (usually 10:00 at the latest) every morning. However, in the past when a big anouncement is been made e.g new signings, johnson leaving, coppell appointed, cop-out resigning etc the website isn't updated until early afternoon when the big announcements are released. There's been alot of speculation and the website has yet to be updated, could there about to be some good news today or am i just being silly and trying to find anything to give me reason to get excited about possible signings.

This is just a theory i've had however, apart from sundays, the bcfc website is updated at roughly 9:30 (usually 10:00 at the latest) every morning. However, in the past when a big anouncement is been made e.g new signings, johnson leaving, coppell appointed, cop-out resigning etc the website isn't updated until early afternoon when the big announcements are released. There's been alot of speculation and the website has yet to be updated, could there about to be some good news today or am i just being silly and trying to find anything to give me reason to get excited about possible signings.

probably the latter but :crossfingers:

Archived