IGNORED

Anyone Going Tomorrow?

Barrs Court Red

A few years back I seem to remember a number of posters on OTIB used to go to watch England, though it seems to have tailed off in recent years!

Anyone still bother?

It's normally a good crack, maybe not so much for friendly games but always a great excuse to have a few beers in London. "Johnson Said Bounce Around the Train" in Paris was probably one of the funniest things I've been part of at football - It cleared the carrige apart from a couple of old dears by us who were loving it.

I am - not sure why after the WC though!

My lad has been pestering me to go to an England game for a while so we are staying up and coming back Saturday afternoon. Booked 1st class train tickets a while back and got them for £22 (me) and £11 (child) each way so that eases the sting of the £60 tickets a bit.

It's England.

They should all be shot and then hung, drawn and quartered.

Or maybe the other way around.

I include in this the FA, all England players from the World Cup who still play in the Premiershit, and Fabio Capello.

PS I'm not going.

A few years back I seem to remember a number of posters on OTIB used to go to watch England, though it seems to have tailed off in recent years!

Anyone still bother?

It's normally a good crack, maybe not so much for friendly games but always a great excuse to have a few beers in London. "Johnson Said Bounce Around the Train" in Paris was probably one of the funniest things I've been part of at football - It cleared the carrige apart from a couple of old dears by us who were loving it.

Not going to watch Sweden v Hungary live tomorrow although I work only a couple of miles from Råsunda. To much football available nowadays and I tend to go down the divisions to watch live football rather than watch the national team.

Would love an away trip to your manor one day BCS, although it would be bloody expensive!

Sweden is not expensive. Looking forward to meeting up with you ;)

Coppell leaving was a major blow. We had all looked forward to ten successive years of preseason camps in Sweden....

Will talk to Keith about it. We can arrange the perfect preseason camp in the Stockholm area without commission :)

Not even watching it on telly is a bit odd in my opinion, but each to their own.

I've been behind England at every tournament, and every friendly, ever since seeing the '66 World Cup when I was at Primary School.

A huge number of disappointments along the way but their abject performances in the Summer were more than just disappointing.

These players aren't patriotic heroes worthy of our support.

No interest in them, let alone any enthusiasm at the moment.

As you say, each to their own.

I am - not sure why after the WC though!

My lad has been pestering me to go to an England game for a while so we are staying up and coming back Saturday afternoon. Booked 1st class train tickets a while back and got them for £22 (me) and £11 (child) each way so that eases the sting of the £60 tickets a bit.

£60 a ticket!!! I wish you were my dad.

Whatever you do, don't read the Lisbon Treaty before tomorrow night!

So whats everyone's opinion on the new 11/13 kit ? http://www.englandso...s-home-kit.html

Please for the love of god Nooooo!!!. The present kit is trash but the next is just as boring to look at. Why not have some more red & blue in the shirt?

Why is the World cup star WHITE against a white background?!?! is it that embarrassing we once won the world cup we want to hide the fact.?

It's England.

They should all be shot and then hung, drawn and quartered.

Or maybe the other way around.

I include in this the FA, all England players from the World Cup who still play in the Premiershit, and Fabio Capello.

PS I'm not going.

I do like how you've conveniently kept Jamo out of your abuse ;)

My friend and I are jumping on the train after work and heading down, despite their abysmal World Cup I'm always up for a chance to see England play. I'm just hoping it won't be like the last time I went to Wembley to watch them, when we lost to Croatia in the Euro qualifier. Including the play off final, that's two bad memories from that place, let's not make it a third... :englandsmile4wf:

Not going tomorrow, i find Wembley is usually a poor atmosphere. Going to Switzerland though.

Yeah so i hear, see you tuesday morning bristol airport - to answer the question that lot is at least 20 city going to switzerland.

City always among the best represented at england away, along with Forest, Rovers strangely enough, and odd teams like Chesterfield. Hardly ever see "the big 4".

Going up today, usually do, though agree wembley now not the same atmosphere as the days of the twin towers.

• SC&T Board Members

Yeah so i hear, see you tuesday morning bristol airport - to answer the question that lot is at least 20 city going to switzerland.

City always among the best represented at england away, along with Forest, Rovers strangely enough, and odd teams like Chesterfield. Hardly ever see "the big 4".

Going up today, usually do, though agree wembley now not the same atmosphere as the days of the twin towers.

+2 going to Basel (not Wembley) ... oh, and a Gashead mate as well ... sorry!

I've only ever been to watch England once, and it was a good laugh, and i think I'll try and get to a couple of qualifiers, probably the Wales games. I've never been into England as much as City, and at the moment I just couldn't care less about the National team. Don't get me wrong, I'll be watching tonight and will continue to do so, but I'll take success with City over those boys any day.

Archived