IGNORED

Anyone Going Tomorrow?

Barrs Court Red

Dissapointed to be missing the Swiss game, although Wales and Bulgaria are musts.

If Toshack gets his way and the Wales game is played at Cardiff's ground rather than the Millennium then tickets will be hard to come by. Doubt it will happen though as the Welsh FA will be looking for a big pay day.

I just cant find the will to support 11 millionaires wearing an England shirt. Mostly the the same ones who over the last 8 years have just proved how poor they actually are.

I find the likes of Gerrard so over rated as an international footballer and just wish we could find a decent playmaker.

It doesnt come down to pride or any of that, its just because they simply arent good enough.

Bulgaria,who are no great team will still be far better technically than us and Ive said it before, you win international matches by keeping the ball,we cant:crying:

Please for the love of god Nooooo!!!. The present kit is trash but the next is just as boring to look at. Why not have some more red & blue in the shirt?

Why is the World cup star WHITE against a white background?!?! is it that embarrassing we once won the world cup we want to hide the fact.?

I thought our previous home kit was probably the best we've had for a long time. Classy and simple.

The new one is rather strange looking, and I'm not too keen on the weird cross marks on the shoulders.

And to be honest the fact we've only won one world cup is embarassing enough...

i lost all enthusiasm for going to england games during qualification for Euro 08.

The last game i went to was the 0-0 draw with Macedonia. I felt like the players stopped caring about playing for the country. and in many ways, i was right.

It was only the third game of the qualification for Euro 08 but something didn't seem right on the way back from Old Trafford.

Back in the day when i started going at the old wembley, England had the likes of Scholes, Shearer, Adams etc, we had players who cared about playing, and i felt after that game that they just wernt "up for it" as they should be.

Archived