IGNORED

Paulton Rovers

bristolcitysweden

Is it because I don't have twitter, but Adam Bakers twitter isn't updating with scores for me, I still have the one about Tom Williams.

Maybe its because I dont have a twitter account?

Can't tell Marie. Just registered on Twitter and wrote some stuff under the headline "Whats happening", Sweden leading San Marino 4-0 and oldest daughter just coming home. Could read it among Adams comments but then I got lost :shutup:

Same here. Seems if you "have a life" you won't get updates.

Funny, I was out 'having a life' last night enjoying some time with friends and getting updates on twitter about City, whilst you spent the evening on here moaning about twitter and the people who 'Don't have a life' that use it.

Suppose it depends on what you perception of a 'life' is.

Is he left footed? Please let him be left footed!!! :fingerscrossed:

Hi, first post here. I'm a Wexford Youths supporter, the former club of Jimmy Keohane. Great to see him getting his first goal even if only in a friendly. Jimmy is very two-footed and we would regularly see him getting off shots with either foot in matches. He also has a great attitude and would be the type of player who runs past others to get his foot in. This was obviously reflected in your new manager saying that both he and Patrick Hoban were a breath of fresh air when they arrived in Bristol. The big gap he has to make up is that of the difference in power, strength and pace which would be required in the Championship compared to Division 1 (second-tier) in Ireland. If he can bridge that, you'll definitely have a very useful addition to your squad by end of the season.

Cheers, Forzaforth

Was at the match last night watching my two favourite teams. Paulton defended fantastically in the first half with City's standout performer probably Joe Lennox. Was good to see Danny Haynes back but nowhere near sharp enough for a first team return yet imo. Disappointing that Gavin Williams was withdrawn at half time, doesn't seem like he can get a full game for the ressies at the moment. As expected City dominated second half when the Paulton team turned into a team mainly consisting of players whose playing days are behind them like Adie Mings, Jerry Gill etc. At times it was like a knife through butter with Marlon Jackson particularly impressive. Louis and Ribs strolled through the game, with both ready to push for 1st team recalls in my opinion.

I don't like focusing on any negatives but David Clarkson appeared to struggle even against this standard of opposition and that is a real worry. All in all a good night with a crowd of 540 with Rob getting a standing ovation when he was substituted 10 mins from the end

Was at the match last night watching my two favourite teams. Paulton defended fantastically in the first half with City's standout performer probably Joe Lennox. Was good to see Danny Haynes back but nowhere near sharp enough for a first team return yet imo. Disappointing that Gavin Williams was withdrawn at half time, doesn't seem like he can get a full game for the ressies at the moment. As expected City dominated second half when the Paulton team turned into a team mainly consisting of players whose playing days are behind them like Adie Mings, Jerry Gill etc. At times it was like a knife through butter with Marlon Jackson particularly impressive. Louis and Ribs strolled through the game, with both ready to push for 1st team recalls in my opinion.

I don't like focusing on any negatives but David Clarkson appeared to struggle even against this standard of opposition and that is a real worry. All in all a good night with a crowd of 540 with Rob getting a standing ovation when he was substituted 10 mins from the end

Great to hear that both Joe Lennox and Marlon Jackson had good games :)

Archived