IGNORED

It's Quiet

hinsleburg

i know the loan window only opened yesterday and i'm probably being irrational and panicking but i do feel concerned of the seeming lack of activity.

i understand theres probably a lot of activity going on behind the scenes but for some reason the lack of rumours seem to be annoying me. the people 'in the know' so to speak have gone very quiet.

could it be like in august like a domino affect where once one deal goes through a lot more follow?

You have to remember we have had a full programme of full and u21 international games this week. The clubs we will be looking to loan from will be waiting to see the condition of there squad after players return from international duty. Once they are happy that the players in reserve are not required to cover positions then they will be loaned out. Don't expect much movement until either Friday or next week.

You have to remember we have had a full programme of full and u21 international games this week. The clubs we will be looking to loan from will be waiting to see the condition of there squad after players return from international duty. Once they are happy that the players in reserve are not required to cover positions then they will be loaned out. Don't expect much movement until either Friday or next week.

i hope your right DR

I feel the same and i don't like it!

The loan system is rubbish and only ought to be used for clubs that have an injury crisis. Clubs should start the season with a fixed squad and make the most of the players they have got at that point.

I know the keyboard warriors like to have 24/7 gossip of who we might sign but I think this system is seriously detrimental to building up squad unity and the development of young players.

The loan system is rubbish and only ought to be used for clubs that have an injury crisis. Clubs should start the season with a fixed squad and make the most of the players they have got at that point.

I know the keyboard warriors like to have 24/7 gossip of who we might sign but I think this system is seriously detrimental to building up squad unity and the development of young players.

Totally agree. Have been bangin' on about this for years. I've never understood how a player can be cup-tied but not league-tied.

I agree with you, however I wouldn't be happy if the squad wasn't strengthened, would you?

Archived