IGNORED

Scunthorpe Vs City

Rocky

S****horpe hammered us 2nd half

This is always going to happen, it's how you deal with it that counts.

Marv was my motm today solid committed peformce just like his old self well done Marv outstanding.

Apart from the three points, this is the best news of the day.

Big questions are, can he keep it up and can he stay fit ?

This is always going to happen, it's how you deal with it that counts.

We didn't deal with it that well though. They had some really easy chances that they should have scored from. Don't get me wrong, it was a great result and vital, but we will need to kick on from this and improve if we are to do well this season.

What would of been the score if we would have dealt with it better ?

I don't think you understand the point I made. We didn't deal well as we gave them a lot of chances they should have scored from. In most games we would not have got away with it is my point. Still a lot of work to be done but a step in the right direction.

I don't think you understand the point I made. We didn't deal well as we gave them a lot of chances they should have scored from. In most games we would not have got away with it is my point. Still a lot of work to be done but a step in the right direction.

Any away win contains a certain degree of luck, but the harder you work, the luckier you get.

<br />David James was a different person today. Had a laugh with some of the fans during the warm up and even aknowledged us after the final whistle with a smile on his face! I swear he was singing along with us to the tune of 'englands number one'

The thumbs up and smile was for me I shouted him and asked for a clean sheet.

To late ;) The state owned shops, Systembolaget, closed at 3 p.m.

http://www.systembol...ppar/InEnglish/

Brilliant. We should have the same system here.. the lost man hours is the most alarming. Just think of the wealth and well being of the nation. The Scandinavians do a lot of things right and this is one of them.

Archived