IGNORED

We Won But Were Lucky

foghornred

Did the S****horpe fans give David James any abuse?

Just the usual everytimt he took a goal kick. I have to agree that S****horpe battered us in the second half, but fair play to the lads to hold on to the lead and they caught them on the break with a great goal by Clarkson who took it really well. At the end of the day it is all about putting the ball in the back of the net. We did it twice and S****horpe for all their efforts in the second half could not hit a barn door. Well done lads on a great 3 points more of the same against Watford please. City til I die.

I also saw the highlights and thought we could have had another couple of goals. Pitman, Stead had great chances and Clarkson a goal dubiously wiped out, Albert's goal was fantastic. Think we'll definately increase our away goal tally this season.

Very fair point. I obviously had a glass half empty yesterday! Pitman had one glorious chance where, if confident, he'd just stroke the ball into the net. As it was, he skied it into row Z. Stead looked impressive throughout. Nevertheless, I maintain that a better S****horpe would have beaten us comfortably.

Any scouts watching will have identified the "freedom of the park area" that we call left back.

Archived