IGNORED

Vs Coventry

Hmmm

I have been saying for the last 2 & 1/2 seasons that we need 2 (TWO!!!) dominating centre halves, 2 x Shaun Taylor's, 2 x leaders.

Unless this is addressed ASAP (as well as the LB spot & a playmaker), there is only 1 way were are heading...........AND IT AIN'T UP!!!

BCAGFC

Agreed, and I still can't believe people on this site were putting forward a dozen strikers names, including Owen, for us to sign.

It pains me to say it but I'm glad I stayed away and saved my money. It shouldn't be like this, I should want to be there!

Agree, lost interest in it completly this year. Not got a season ticket and have only been to one game. At this rate i cant see myself going to many more if any at all! Would rather save money like you said.

Worrying thing is i know for a fact im not the only one, Attendences will start dropping below 13k soon if things carry on.

Long hard struggle ahead and history shows we dont do well in a relegation scrap.

Thing is, Millen has been there for years and learnt EVERYTHING from Johnson who we were unhappy with his style of play etc. then we want things to completely change and we get Millen, hardly the complet change in direction we needed.

Agree, lost interest in it completly this year. Not got a season ticket and have only been to one game. At this rate i cant see myself going to many more if any at all! Would rather save money like you said.

Worrying thing is i know for a fact im not the only one, Attendences will start dropping below 13k soon if things carry on.

Long hard struggle ahead and history shows we dont do well in a relegation scrap.

I think I'm falling out of love with footie generally - it's just about who got the deepest pockets these days :(

This ain't helping :laugh:

3 at the back is what we should be playing. It's what worked at the end of last season and I'm surprised Millen hasn't tried it again.

3 good defenders, arguably for some games, but they are not, cumulatively, that good.

weakest defence in the Champs by a country mile. this looks terminal to me... sorry I am becoming a realist.

i feel so sorry for the season ticket holders having to put up with this utter shite.

Archived