IGNORED

Brighton Or Swindle?

BS XI

So who will it be? ^_^

Who would we prefer? :D

Personally I would prefer Swindle, definate inferiority complex when it comes to playing us..... Quite right too! But importantly they are quite capable of conceding goals.

Although we scored 4 at there place Brighton have kept a few clean sheets lately and I could really see a nailbiting 0-0 on the cards.

Preferences aside, I reckon Brighton will win 2-0 tonight.....

What do you think?

BTW. What's the story with 'bristolcityup'..... Apparently banned from the forum, any idea why? :D

Personally I would prefer Swindle, definate inferiority complex when it comes to playing us..... Quite right too! But importantly they are quite capable of conceding goals.

Not bothered who we play, let them worry about us!

But, living out here in Moonraker territory, I have to say that beating Swindle would be special ... all the Swindle fans in my local for our first leg were barracking for Hartlepool, until I pointed out that was because they are scared of us!

And, you are right - their defence is not great.

And, you are right - their defence is not great.
And, I think I heard, Gurney is one booking away from missing the final.

If his behaviour is anything like it was against us, and the ref is more aware than the one at the County Ground, I would say that's quite likely.

Guest Rikku

There's not a lot in it...brighton will be difficult to score against as their six consecutive clean sheets will testify (as well as our inability to break them down a few weeks ago), but I feel confident that we could keep the likes of Leon Knight fairly quiet. On the other hand, I reckon we are more capable of scoring past Swindon but I think Parkin, Mooney and Fallon will all be a major threat and it could prove tough to stop them netting.

I reckon Brighton will go through though.

Guest stevey2005

if we lost the game id rather lose to brighton than swindon + when city played brighton at ashton gate this season brighton were cr*p we can easily beat them or swindon at cardiff

Its a tough call.

Swindon have much more firepower than Brighton.Parkin,Moody and Fallon are goascorers.That said they don't have much else.Not strong in midfield and weak defensively.

Brighton only have Knight as firepower and Coles can man mark exceptionally well.Earnshaw last season proved that.But Brighton are very able in midfield and defensively very able.

In recent times City have had the Indian sign over Swindon and they wouldn't relish playing City and so on those grounds I have to hope that Swindon get through'.

Archived