IGNORED

Pompey On Tuesday

CodeRed

Just got my tickets, decent old skool ground with a good atmosphere under the lights - and the only team we might beat on current form.

So hopefully it will be a good night.

Bit of a pain there's no train back so we'll have to drive.

I'm thinking 5-600 going at best ?

Under different cicumstances it would have been 2000.

CR

Just got my tickets, decent old skool ground with a good atmosphere under the lights - and the only team we might beat on current form.

So hopefully it will be a good night.

Bit of a pain there's no train back so we'll have to drive.

I'm thinking 5-600 going at best ?

Under different cicumstances it would have been 2000.

CR

Tickets in me purse and ready for Tuesday with Andy, Chaniese, Elisha and Chris .................... COME ON YOU REDS.........................

Me and 3 others going need to know if it's potd though, does make it a whole lot easier. What's the away allocation at Pompey? 3k? I wouldn't be suprised to see 1,500 with pay on the day but anymore would be pushing it.

Initial allocation of 850 according to the OS but that end does hold around 3 k i think..

Im 99% sure it will be pay on the night but just for peace of mind i would like to know for sure before heading down there.

Me and 3 others going need to know if it's potd though, does make it a whole lot easier. What's the away allocation at Pompey? 3k? I wouldn't be suprised to see 1,500 with pay on the day but anymore would be pushing it.

I'm pretty sure we only got 3000 a couple of seasons ago because they knew they wouldn't sell out. Normally away fans get half the stand, so I'd imagine that's about 1,500...

Where's the best place to park?

Thanks.

Having lived in Portsmouth for the last 7 years I will give all the drivers some advice.

Avoid parking in the Mc Donalds/KFC/B&Q car park they will catch you out and try and sting you for money.

I would try the industral estate surrounding the ground mainly Rodney Road.

Or you could try your luck on one of the many side streets branching off Haslemere Rd.

Try to avoid parking near the Shephead's Crook most of the Pompy loyal drink there.

Im parking in the Naval Base. Being in the Royal Navy has its perks.

Any more questions?

Yeah I am. Is there a pub where city fans are going before the game?

All of the pubs around the ground are staunch Pompey Loyal, Most notably Mr Pickwicks, The Froddington Arms, Shepherd's Crook, The Good Companion Even Wetherspoons in Fratton!

If catching the train, I would advise people to try getting off at Portsmouth & Southsea . This is the main station in Portsmouth. Its surrounded by pubs, The Ismbard Brunel, Walkabouts, The City.

These are the pubs I will be in if any City fans wish to meet up.

Archived