IGNORED

Ross Crail

SC_Red

this woman whose independently said ashton vale should be given town green status is a barrister. She deals in town greens quite a lot tho I'd like to see how many she says shouldnt be given town green status.

anyway she was involved in one in Warneford meadow which was given town green status after a long legal battle.

http://www.cpreoxon....ford_meadow.htm

reading thro it they say ""We are overjoyed that we have won the High Court case and enormously grateful for the support of our local community and to the many others who contributed to raising our legal costs of over £65,000."

She'll know Lansdown has a few quid and might challenge it in court if it comes to it so could she just be hoping for that so she gets another big payday?

not accusing her. just asking.

I hope the Ashton Vale campaigners aren't moaning about today's BBC news and the money spent by the Council to compete for the World Cup. I can't help thinking that the council's bill for the two week hearing and 250 page report have run in to quite a price. At least the World Cup stands to gain the city £150 million whereas their "village green" aims to do the opposite.

this woman whose independently said ashton vale should be given town green status is a barrister. She deals in town greens quite a lot tho I'd like to see how many she says shouldnt be given town green status.

anyway she was involved in one in Warneford meadow which was given town green status after a long legal battle.

http://www.cpreoxon....ford_meadow.htm

reading thro it they say ""We are overjoyed that we have won the High Court case and enormously grateful for the support of our local community and to the many others who contributed to raising our legal costs of over £65,000."

She'll know Lansdown has a few quid and might challenge it in court if it comes to it so could she just be hoping for that so she gets another big payday?

not accusing her. just asking.

There are not many lawyers that are not 'in it for themselves'. Shining examples of the disgrace that our lawyers are include lawyer Tony Blair and his wife - lawyer Cherie Blair. They've both made a lot of money by politically manipulating the legal system to make money for themselves.

She's a beauty!! Let's just hope if it gets made a village green she takes full advantage and sun bathes naked on there! :laugh:, on a serious note is she even from Bristol and I doubt she even knows anything about football and I would go as far as saying she won't know what the world cup is!

It has cost the tax payer £354,788.30 to put the report together apparently.

The EP draws the parallel with it being the same as 22 average council tax bills.

Outrageous.

It is not difficult to see the argument that this whole process has been conducted by local residents with no financial or legal consequence to them at all.

There are not many lawyers that are not 'in it for themselves'. Shining examples of the disgrace that our lawyers are include lawyer Tony Blair and his wife - lawyer Cherie Blair. They've both made a lot of money by politically manipulating the legal system to make money for themselves.

I'm sure that's libellous.

The EP draws the parallel with it being the same as 22 average council tax bills.

Outrageous.

It is not difficult to see the argument that this whole process has been conducted by local residents with no financial or legal consequence to them at all.

354 thousand or 35 thousand ?

Outrageous.

Blimey, bring back the old rates system I say.

Archived