IGNORED

Steven Caulker

Clarky89

http://www.skysports...6396731,00.html

We REALLY need to be in for this kid. A few of my Spurs mates rate him very highly and expect him to come through in the same mould as Campbell and King. It's clear that our back line is sub-championship standard, and although he isn't going to add experience, any sort of quality is desperatley needed.

He did look very good against a strong Arsenal side in the week.

Another youth loan from Spurs.

Slightly odd one, this. 18 year old central defender, who did well on loan at Yeovil last season. Don't know if he can play left-back as well, but not seen that stated anywhere.

Maybe it's time for Fonts to move out to left-back?

Not sure central defence was number one on my list of priorities, but this signing must make it hard for Stewart to get in the team regularly?

Should fill the gaps in the defence.

May do, may not.

Our glaring gap is at left back right now.

If Fontaine is happy enough and performs out there, then we can see this kid in alongside Carey and Ribs out on the right?

If he's any good, and I can't see him being a mug then I can see that working.

Depends on Fontaine out at left back?

We definately need another centre back, with Carey, Fontaine, Stewart, Nyatanga, and Ribero who can all play there?

Thing is though - Carey is not getting any younger so is more liable to miss some games this season.

Fontaine and Ribs, if we play them in the middle we have weak players at Centre back in McAllister and Hunt.

Leaving Stewart and Nyatanga, which isn't massive cover.

We're not as strong in depth as first looks!

http://www.skysports...6396731,00.html

We REALLY need to be in for this kid. A few of my Spurs mates rate him very highly and expect him to come through in the same mould as Campbell and King. It's clear that our back line is sub-championship standard, and although he isn't going to add experience, any sort of quality is desperatley needed.

He did look very good against a strong Arsenal side in the week.

:dancing6: :dancing6: :chant6ez::dancing6: :dancing6:

Lets hope your mates are right!

Thing is though - Carey is not getting any younger so is more liable to miss some games this season.

Fontaine and Ribs, if we play them in the middle we have weak players at Centre back in McAllister and Hunt.

Leaving Stewart and Nyatanga, which isn't massive cover.

We're not as strong in depth as first looks!

We have lots of depth, we have 2 possible defences:

Macca Fountaine Carey Hunt

Nyatanga Stewart Ribs Wilson

Plus not forgetting Cisse can play there, so we do have plenty of depth

Archived