IGNORED

Starting Line Up Vs Portsmouth

Hmmm

Cannot see us changing to three CBs after are start so far, and seeing as we are going to Portsmouth, who although starting badly are still a decent side. Changes will be Caulker either on the bench or centre, with maybe only 1 up front (Stead) with someone sat behind him.

Cannot see us changing to three CBs after are start so far, and seeing as we are going to Portsmouth, who although starting badly are still a decent side. Changes will be Caulker either on the bench or centre, with maybe only 1 up front (Stead) with someone sat behind him.

THREE at the back will be an improvement on the none that we have played so far!!!

Further more, as we have numerous defensive midfielders, it will allow us to play two of them, with maybe, Rose playing behind two........yes TWO strikers!

The team I posted IS the starting line up. Not the predicted starting line up

If that's the case we will end up very narrow effectively playing 5-3-2-1. Long balls up to Stead with Rose on Adomah to feed off the scraps.

Riberio and McAllister will not get forward in this formation. For it to work I think we need an attacking wing back on at least one of the sides. For this formation i'd have gone:-

Caulker, Carey, Fontaine

Elliott Skuse

Riberio Rose Adomah

Pitman Stead

so hes gone for ...

............................jamo.................................

........caulker.........carey.........fonts............

ribs...................................................macca

............elliot....skuse....rose.....................

.............stead............adomah...................

i would of went for....

.........................jamo.....................................

.......caulker.......carey.....fonts...................

ribs.......................................................rose

.............elliot................skuse....................

.....................adomah..................................

..............stead..........pitman......................

i think my team is just as solid defensely but far more dangerous attacking wise

but what do i know im just a sparky

COYR

Delighted with that starting line-up. Putting Rose & Adomah in wing-back roles away from home would be suicide, but a 3-5-2 can work with the personnel we've got. Adomah playing off Stead is a good move, giving him a chance to roam around as Stead is equally adept making the play, those two could be a real handful. Very pleased.

Also good to see the new management not getting hysterical about team info getting posted on here. There was some crazy pressure applied in the past to remove posts about injuries and even pre-season tour line-ups. Liking the glasnost. Let's see how long it lasts!

I don't think the club are particularly please with someone releasing the team early. Someone close to the squad or indeed someone in the squad needs to be careful because you can bet KM is already trying to find out the leak(and its not the first time this poster has done so either)

I don't think the club are particularly please with someone releasing the team early. Someone close to the squad or indeed someone in the squad needs to be careful because you can bet KM is already trying to find out the leak(and its not the first time this poster has done so either)

not unless it is millen in disguise

Archived