IGNORED

Starting Line Up Vs Portsmouth

Hmmm

I don't think the club are particularly please with someone releasing the team early. Someone close to the squad or indeed someone in the squad needs to be careful because you can bet KM is already trying to find out the leak(and its not the first time this poster has done so either)

i sincerely hope that everyone will realise a poster is entitled to post information like that, though. it's neither libellous nor copyright. as you will know, people have lost their jobs over things like this before, and i personally wouldn't go near posting that kind of information as we know how the club reacts (to an extent understandably), but surely whoever is leaking the info / whoever designed a system which could be circumvened, is responsible, not the poster

i sincerely hope that everyone will realise a poster is entitled to post information like that, though. it's neither libellous nor copyright. as you will know, people have lost their jobs over things like this before, and i personally wouldn't go near posting that kind of information as we know how the club reacts (to an extent understandably), but surely whoever is leaking the info / whoever designed a system which could be circumvened, is responsible, not the poster

Well it depends if the person feeding 'Hmmm' is aware they are posting it on the internet. Sometimes I get the odd hint at the team.. the last place I'd post is here

Archived