IGNORED

A Bit Of Fun - Predict Tonights Score...

garlicbread

Decent turn out that for a mid week game! millens gone with a 3-5-2 formation, Ribs and macca as wing backs, adomah upfront with stead and rose in a 3 man midfield... Hmmm i dont really know what to make of this, rose isnt a midfielder and adomah isnt a striker... although i think ribs and macca can both play the wing back role! i guess we will just have to wait and see!

Decent turn out that for a mid week game! millens gone with a 3-5-2 formation, Ribs and macca as wing backs, adomah upfront with stead and rose in a 3 man midfield... Hmmm i dont really know what to make of this, rose isnt a midfielder and adomah isnt a striker... although i think ribs and macca can both play the wing back role! i guess we will just have to wait and see!

Good to see that we have defensive wingbacks (more like 5-3-2) looks quite solid. Whilst Rose is probably our best winger i really think he has the abilty to unlock defences so could see him playing behind the front two. He should have more of a free role tonight. Hard to leave Adomah out at the minute, what a signing. Good luck to Caulker also.

Archived